STOLEN!!!

Rick B.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont know who took them. otherwise id violate my probation and put someone in the hospital. i paid alot for those rims and tires (toyo proxes, 150+mph). my apartment was broken into overnight while i was out. and naturally, the complex wont cover it.

that sucks asss man. i've been broken into before, and had my subs/amp stolen out of my old car. i know exactly how you feel. it's crapty to know that people are so shady in this world. i'd sell you mine for super cheap, but they're 4-lug. sorry again man.

That sux man. i remember back then when i was a lil younger i used too steal cars n crap too.

but then i bought mine an relized how fracked up it was. an i actually feel bad for crap i did an people working hard too get what they want for me too get the easy way out.

im glad i only stole about 3 an got caught drivin it. an i didnt take anythin out of them. but yeah man it sux. i live in las vegas so over here is i believe the top 3 city where they steal vehicles. its not coo at all.

^No im not lyin. its the truth just cuz someone done it before doesnt meen anything.

I admit it i was wrong i learned from it etc. an i felt bad even thoe i never took anything like too sell it or anything.

just because someone has done some foul crap doesnt meen they cant change and there going too do it for the rest of there life..

now everything i buy is wit me working an puttin work.

Edited by Verbal Killa

werent you trying to sell those? if your the same person im thinking of that posted them for sale i was gona buy them! you know why? cuz my rims and tires just got jacked off my car 2 weeks ago! i am soooooo down to go kill someone with you right now lol.

my rims werent anything too special but they were brand new bronze 15" konig heliums with nitto 555's with less then 100 miles on everything. so if anyone sees those rollin around AZ let me know. i have never once seen those rims on any other car since i bought them. Ive had them for almost a year but some bitch put sugar in my gas tank right after i bought the rims, so i bought a truck and never drove the car. lol

anyways if your ever in PHX area let me know, i think your the one who said your in tucson or something. bummer about your rims man im definitely feelin the same way right now.

yeah, i was trying to sell them with my itr 5 lug conversion. and i was staying with my friend at his apartmen, wasnt on the lease yet, when they were stolen. the renter's insurance wont cover it. Im actually in san diego. I have family in sierra vista, just 90 miles south of tucson, and i visit often.

killer....do u feel bad that u did it.....or that u got caught......cause i know some people that are all proud of what they do and when they got caught one night after doing some james bond crap and breaking into a nike factory outlet store from the roof and going through the vent system.....now he is like im retard...cant believe it..............but i have never stolen anything and im fuking proud of it.....

when i first got my license, i had a geo tracker with a really nice 15" rockford sub in the back (shut up guys, it was my first car). someone broke into it and stole my sub/box/amp. i was so f*cking pissed, you just feel like you've been ass-raped the moment you see it.

Edited by b16bhonda

ive never been ass-raped.......soooooo maybe if u could elaborate on that a little bit and tell us if its bad or a good feeling...jk................i felt like that when this black dude bumbed into e and i though he had fuked my back bumper up.....but he just scratched it a little bit and i made him give me 20 or i said i was going to file a report and since im bout 99% he didnt have a license....he gave it to me...

killer....do u feel bad that u did it.....or that u got caught......cause i know some people that are all proud of what they do and when they got caught one night after doing some james bond crap and breaking into a nike factory outlet store from the roof and going through the vent system.....now he is like im retard...cant believe it..............but i have never stolen anything and im fuking proud of it.....

No i dont feel bad i got caught. u learn from ur mistakes. i feel bad that i took cars. is cuz before i aint have a car before so i aint really kno wus up. but now that i got one. an i payed for it with hard ass work workin at albertsons n crap. knowin is alot of work too get what u want an someone takin yo crap. thas fracked up. thas why i just buy everythin now i dont steal anythin anymore. an i dont go outside thinkin im a G because ive been locked up for stealin cars or anythin its my personal info. ive been locked up for other things too but i dont go out thinkin im a G or anythin. my record is fracked it aint coo. thank god im only 16 an my record will clean when im 18.

a guy high on meth jumped me in an office depot parking lot, i ended up cutting open his arm with a pocket knife to get him off me. it ended up severing both arteries and all five tendons in his arm. from the wrist to the elbow, on the inside forearm. apparently he had a long felony assault history on his record including beating someone with a bat. but the judge says he will let me lower it to a misdemeaner

i was stuck with a public defender, i actually had to have 4 different public defenders cuz they all quit on me. it sucked. when i had my sentencing, the judge was sending people to prison for 10-20 year sentences. i was scared crapless.

the guy had a good 30 pounds on me. I would have been hurt for sure, but i was in the army, so he would have left with a few bruises too. the thing is, he wouldnt have felt me hitting him, so he would be able to take a good beating. the thing is, i didnt feel any remorse about it. it sounds bad, but he was just a bad person, kinda like a Boondock Saints sort of thing. know what i mean? I almost crap my pants in court.