will it smog????

2005civic

im over here in ca and smogging is a tedious processs. i was wondering if my 05 civic will pass the smog tests wth aem intake adn greddy exhaust. i keep hearing different stories so i was just wondering what everyone thought. thanks!!

yes it will pass, if you have the C.A.R.B. legal sticker, leave it on there. the greddy exhaust aint shiit, you pass the tail pipe test just measures for proper amounts of CO, HC, and NOX. and the dyno test measure emissions testing in 15mph and 25mph and idle.then he checks the o2 sensor see if the car is haveing enough OC combined CO but for your concern the smog technician should look through everything on your car like oil level, sensors egr, vap sensors, filter.

if you are missing your C.A.R.B. sticker go to this site and print your part, part number and they will give you a certificate number. state website

Archived