Spoliers

lil.nate

I hate Dodge and I hate neon's. I don't care if dodge came out with a car that ran 11's for 15 grand. Chrysler's have a bad reputation for reliability and hell even consumer reports gives bad reviews to probably 90% or more of the chrysler products.

yeah i hate neons big time. but the chrysler 300C is sweet as heall

sure chrysler sucks, but the 300C is still awesome. i like the cobalt SS. they look sweet in black with the gunmetal rims they come with. i think road and track did a comparison between the ss and a rsx type s and they rated the cobalt over the type s. but the funny thing is, the cobalt (correct me if im wrong) had just a little more power than the rsx, but the cobalt was supercharged. now supercharge the rsx and see what happens. go honda motors!

Well I got burned real hard with my Civic and it never ran the same after I got it back from the dealership.

I'm paying about $4,000 less for my SRT-4 than I was with that Honda! Don't get me wrong I luved the Civic until it took a dump and they messed it up!!

I think dodges are pretty nice cars!! Had 2 other Neons b4 the SRT and they did me good to. I miss my Honda sometimes but it has/had nothing on the Dodge!

By the way it's just a Neon 'til it beats yeah!! haha!

Chrysler sucks.

And B16Crx boy, that Cobalt you laugh at would own you with a simple upgrade of a pulley, and it is in the 13's. Something your B16 needs a lot of work to do, or a turbo.

once again, it's still a chevy trying to be a ricer.

not saying you're wrong, but how do u know what has/hasn't been done to my car? I mean first off, a 2nd gen crx weighs around 2400lbs...that's b/4 some weight reductions that i've done. also, im turnin 13" rims, they are turnin 18s (and yes, that does matter).....but okay SolLes, i guess u know more abt my car than i do. b/t/w im in the process of boosting it as we speak. Gotta get someone to re-do my tranny tho. I blew out fourth...haha

THe cobalt is not chevy's attempt at a ricer. Those are really quick cars for the money and can be improved a ton with about 500 bucks. The only thing remotely ricey is the wing on the ss and even that's not as bad as your altezza's. Doesn't matter what's done to your rex, the cobalt ss is a nicer car all around.

THe cobalt is not chevy's attempt at a ricer. Those are really quick cars for the money and can be improved a ton with about 500 bucks. The only thing remotely ricey is the wing on the ss and even that's not as bad as your altezza's. Doesn't matter what's done to your rex, the cobalt ss is a nicer car all around.

ah hm okay, nicer than your GSR?

Yea, i see, it's hard not to say n e thing when it's your car that's being brought down...

but still i see srt4s and Cobalts as US dealers attempt at the "F&F" world. US dealers are known to have muscle...something that imports dont know abt.

my TOUCANS (not altezzas buddy) are there b/c i dont feel like effing up my stockies which have no cracks, scrapes, or n e thing.

but whatever man.

Well, my GSR was between 23-25k new in 2000 and is only 6-7 years old in as good as new or better condition, so in reality, it would be close. I wouldn't jump to say that my gsr is any better than a cobalt, but maybe. I have no problem with someone talking down on my car.....the difference is that I don't talk down new cars that I know nothing about.

Your taillights are toucans brand but they are altezza's. The toyota altezza is the car that all of those gay taillights came from therefore they are all knockoff's of the altezza. Again you speak without the knowledge to back it up.

Well, my GSR was between 23-25k new in 2000 and is only 6-7 years old in as good as new or better condition, so in reality, it would be close. I wouldn't jump to say that my gsr is any better than a cobalt, but maybe. I have no problem with someone talking down on my car.....the difference is that I don't talk down new cars that I know nothing about.

Your taillights are toucans brand but they are altezza's. The toyota altezza is the car that all of those gay taillights came from therefore they are all knockoff's of the altezza. Again you speak without the knowledge to back it up.

Altezza is also a brand. please specify. and no, i know what im talking abt...most of the time n e wayz. and yea well maybe some of us arent that "rich" persay to afford something that's that expensive. Like your teg or a freggin nasty cobalt. the cobalt SS have a 1.8 litre supercharged 4 banger.....do i still dont know what im talkin abt? idc man, it's all in the fact that it's...dumb.

....It's still a Cobalt tho. No matter how fast it is, or how much i dont know abt it, it's still a Cobalt.

You cannot turn it into a civic or teggy...it's still a cobalt.

Yeah and cobalt's are still great cars. The economy versions do great at their job and the ss is very competetive in it's category. That's like saying that the new SI is still a civic.... well yeah, but the civic isn't a bad car (neither is the cobalt) so what's your insult? Oh and nice information, you could have gotten that right off chevy's website....I'm impressed. Something you obviously don't know is that Chevy's are extremely reliable, especially for a domestic, the cobalt ss can hit 280whp with a pulley upgrade and over 300whp with a pulley, intake, and exhaust. So that's 300whp for about $1000-1500. Compare that to 1500 in a civic si and you might hit about 220-230whp.

A used teg isn't that expensive, and I've worked my tail off to be able to afford even this car. So to call a 7 year old teg (12 grand) a "rich" car must mean you're dirt freakin' poor.

That's like saying that the new SI is still a civic....

i rode alongside a new si today, we passed each other back and forth on the interstate at about 160km/h for about 3 miles. it was really fun. i had never seen one of those perform, and i was very impressed. that is all

dude.....i love the new si

i think cobalts are gay. it might be real nice,it may be quick,it may be expensive

imo i just dont like them

if i had a friend buy one or an srt4.....i would point laugh at them.....i really just do not like those cars

dude....i know for a fact people laugh at my car.....i grew up in truckville......and guys all the time wanting to race me on their moded 4 wheelers....im like dude.....no duh youll kill me in a quarter than thing weighs like ten pounds

but i just dont like those cars at all....is that wrong???

LOL actually i dont like the cobalts taillights

Archived