Spoliers

lil.nate

hey everyone....

i was woundering what kind of spoliers look the best to people. I know its kinda ricey with the wings but i really want one becaseu im about to add a body kit to my car and thought that i might as well add a spolier to give it a more race feel. Please just dont bash the idea. Also what color would u paint your car. I want it dark like black. Do they make black paint that kinda turns colors at different lights or views???anything would be appriceted....???>>>>>thank you very much..

hey man its your car, it really comes down to what you like the best. that ones not bad. everyone here is going to say stay away from aluminum, some will say keep it wingless, i would keep it clean. like that black one or the one i showed you

that white one is pretty damn bad ass.....are spoliers ok to paint..i know u can paint them...but do they look ok after its done?

haha yeah man, you have to paint them, unless you just want whatever color the plastic/fiberglass is. how it looks depends on how well your body shop paints it

i agree with Hung cars with out wings look more sleek. one of my friends just took his wing off his srt4 and it looks so much better

and truthfully if i were to get one it be from the Scorcher series u can find them on sportcompactonly.com and other sites too

heres some more that i found just to give you a variety

L8043963.jpg

civic071rwl.jpg

they kinda look the same

I never seen one like that out here in the streets. i think it looks dope if u like ricin out ur car. (wich i like doin it) ;D

But yeah man its mainly all your opinion. whatever u like put on ur car. just dont get aluminum lol.

in my opinion this is the wing im going too put on my car. i think this is probobly my favorite wing that ive seen on cars. doesnt look too riced out. but makes car look clean

civic_92_95_w_gtp_type_3_piece_thumb.jpg

I think it looks clean in my opinion an looks different. i like them on civics 92-95 thoe i never seen them on anything higher. thats what im putting on my car thoe the 3 piece wing

heres some more that i found just to give you a variety

L8043963.jpg

they kinda look the same

any idea where i can find this spolier....i dont know where jordan found it at...but i really like it.......i think im going to look into it....

Why you hating on the SRT-4??!!

Well it's Dodge's attempt to make a ricer....even tho Dodge is a US car...

I mean, i dont hate dodges...i have an 85 Ramcharger...

so yea, it's the fact that a US manufacturer tries to make a ricer...that's why i laugh...

I also laugh at the Cobalt SS and so on.