engine swap

dannyboy131

Hi i want to swap my 89 preludes engine and im not sure what engine i should put in there, i want an engine that has alot of horsepwer but i dont want a turbo or supercharger on it does anybody have any suggestions??

How much horsepwer do u think it has and will it fit my prelude with out a little or any modifications??

and is 3000 your best offer??

it will put about 230-240 hp to the flywheel, and yes it will easily fit your lude, it's out of a lude.

$3000 is a good price for this b/c it comes with the trans and has major headwork.

you're sh!t would fly...

but yeah, i had the H22 shift cables but if i can't find them, i will take $100 off the price so you can but that off e-bay for about $75...

lt me know if you're interested.

it will put about 230-240 hp to the flywheel, and yes it will easily fit your lude, it's out of a lude.

$3000 is a good price for this b/c it comes with the trans and has major headwork.

you're sh!t would fly...

but yeah, i had the H22 shift cables but if i can't find them, i will take $100 off the price so you can but that off e-bay for about $75...

lt me know if you're interested.

Wow well im am intrested but its depending if i can get my car in the shop at my school to work on it because i dont have the tools to work on it myself. I was also wondering how many kilometers are on the engine and what year? and how is the clutch and transmission?

Thanks