2200lb b18c del sol vs. mercedes c320

ok, so tinight i get made fun of by 19 year old girl driving around in mommy and daddy's $$$ ... didnt get a good look but it's either a mercedes c230 kompressor, or c320... none the less, i will assume its the 320 as it has 215hp/221ft/lb at the crank as the other is less with the supercharged inline four at 189hp/192ft/lb, so im giving her the benifit of the doubt, assuming its the c320... she weighs 3385 bone stock(this car was bone stock other than tampons in the glove box and such) she challenges me to a race... its 1am, im not in the mood i wanna go to bed, so we set a date... we're gonna make a run. i have a '93 del sol b18c jdm... weighing in at about 2250lb race trim(sans subs and amps and such) as we know this is about 180hp/129ft/lb... assuming i turbo at 7-8psi(this is in the works very soon) let me know if im crazy but should put me up around 250hp crank... maybe a bit more, im trying to be conservative here. and im not sure but maybe around 200 ft/lb... am i crazy to say that it may be a close race with me on my gsr swap? i think kinda close... i told her that i will be turbo by the time we run... she says "hahaha, ill walk your a$$ b!tch". NOW assuming all of that... heres what i have come up with...

Mercedes c320

hp 215

tq 221

lb 3385

lb/hp 15.74

Archived