Should there be a girls forum  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Should there be a girls forum

• Yes, I think it would be a good idea.
    • No, I don't think it would be a good idea.
    • It doesn't concern me either way.

hey and contributing helps...if it does go through then contributing will help it stay...i know i will contribute alot..or at least try...well who knows yet about it thats all up to drew...well more the merrier

• 4 weeks later...

I think it would be a great idea. I am on a couple other forums, and one has a very good 'girls only' section. it's a forum where only girls can enter. No guys can enter, unless they are really sneaky...... Girls need a place to post about car stuff too, and even non-car related stuff.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...
well it wouldn't be like a dating forum or anything(only for trepid) guys could post but it would have to be about topics and stuff related to girl racing(unless you are trepid), like if roxy made racing seats that you wanted to show the ladies... so basically I feel the board is kinda slow for that right now but it might cause new girl members to want to stick around and start posting and maybe they'd want to stalk me or something, I wouldn't mind, but I have to be in bed by 2am ok...

hey ladies hump.gif

that good crap

ya...on the girls little forum thingy within HF i see alot of guys post....you should stop them then it would be the sam as having your own forum

Archived