Should there be a girls forum  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Should there be a girls forum

• Yes, I think it would be a good idea.
    • No, I don't think it would be a good idea.
    • It doesn't concern me either way.

I am wondering if creating a 'Girl Racer' forum for this site would be a good idea. Please vote and let me know what your opinions are. It would be for women to discuss their cars and not for men to meet women or post pics about women, and or exploit them..If there is positive feedback maybe it can happen... thanks christy

It would be cleaner and more streamlined, like women's bathrooms. They have all the standard stuff, only it's nicer and cleaner, and no urinals. :laugh:

Men's bathroom is covered in graffiti, Call here for a good time, broken mirrors, backed up toilets filled with toilet paper, brown grease stuff in the sinks, broken tiles, bad lighting. Women's bathroom is like walking into the Taj Mahal. :laugh:

darksaint, I have to say that is a great analogy of what the forum would be like. As for the "women only posting", I'm not sure. I wouldn't have any way to restrict it except by just moderating it to make sure no guys post in there. But then how do you know if a "honda_civicex95" member name, for example, is a guy or girl if they don't tell you. **sorry honda_civicex95**

So here is what I think. While I wouldn't restrict it to just females posting, it would just be a given that it is meant for females only to post. Of course all the guys will browse the forum every day to look for pics and single women, I just don't want it to turn into a dating service or singles bar.

That's how I think it should be if it get's decided on...

on other boards i'm on that have girl sections, guys are allowed to view and post if they feel the need. if this does go through, i'd hope only serious guy posts would be allowed to stay, and anything else be deleted? regardless, i don't feel there are enough female users on this board to demand such a forum at this point in time though.

well it wouldn't be like a dating forum or anything(only for trepid) guys could post but it would have to be about topics and stuff related to girl racing(unless you are trepid), like if roxy made racing seats that you wanted to show the ladies... so basically I feel the board is kinda slow for that right now but it might cause new girl members to want to stick around and start posting and maybe they'd want to stalk me or something, I wouldn't mind, but I have to be in bed by 2am ok...

hey ladies hump.gif

well like trepid said.. hopfully it will get people to stay. since some girls leave because they dont have a place to blenog aka they feel out of place.. who knows what will happen.And if it were to work i would ask for ashley to moderate it..

hi I was just browsing and i saw this and wanted to contribute, being new and all. I beelive its a good idea. Hopfully we can get enough people so it can happen. And if it does a girl should moderate it- :heart: cassandra

See, it is already bringing in new females and we haven't even created the forum yet... :p

Welcome Cassandra...

Guest QbanHonda

I know I havent posted much lately but I think it is a good idea even though I think guys are the one that makes the forums fun with their joke some are with no sense but thats k

I know I havent posted much lately but I think it is a good idea even though I think guys are the one that makes the forums fun with their joke some are with no sense but thats k
hi I was just browsing and i saw this and wanted to contribute, being new and all. I beelive its a good idea. Hopfully we can get enough people so it can happen. And if it does a girl should moderate it-  cassandra

see i figured there be some good input... so far i just want to say thanks and hope it keeps going good..then it going to be up to drew for that one..

hey, thanks for nominating me civgirl, heh...

anyway, you have the right idea about guys posting -- if the forum does go through--, and how it would have to be related to the topics, or if you had a question regarding girls, since who better to answer it or give you advice then girls? anyway, i'm sure you all get the point so i'll stop rambling now.

hey, thanks for nominating me civgirl, heh...

anyway, you have the right idea about guys posting -- if the forum does go through--, and how it would have to be related to the topics, or if you had a question regarding girls, since who better to answer it or give you advice then girls? anyway, i'm sure you all get the point so i'll stop rambling now.

well np...maybe drew will let me do it with you???.....

anyways about the guy thing thats why girls mod it and just monitor whats going they can come in and all but you know it would mainly be girl stuff ....before i continue i going to shut up before i sound dumb...

i really like this idea. on some other site there's what they name the "powder room" and they make it so that only the females and administrators can view it but i don't see why. normally it's just things like, asking how they get treated by other guy tuners and mechanics and things... and the occasional pic of a hot guy. lol

Guest QbanHonda

I see this is going to be a very long topic. Hopefully it does get started. Well I wish you the best of luck. Even if I do join I'm not going to be an everyday poster like before. I've been busy lately with so many problems. My life isn't the same anymore but if the forum gets started I can share some of my problems. If thats okay of course.

I see this is going to be a very long topic. Hopefully it does get started. Well I wish you the best of luck. Even if I do join I'm not going to be an everyday poster like before. I've been busy lately with so many problems. My life isn't the same anymore but if the forum gets started I can share some of my problems. If thats okay of course.

oh girl you wouldnt be the only one.especailly if hubby leaves...

Guest QbanHonda

awww. Well listen you can consider me like an "Online Counselor". Whether I'm at work or online I get to listen to everyones problems and I try my very best to help them out.

Archived