rpm problems

ArtyMillz

Ok I've has nothin but problems so far I posted like a million times but for those who don't no I got a 91 crx si with a first gen b16a......now I just had the engine installed and i had to get a new distributor and it fixed that problem but now the car won't go past 3 thousond rpms and is running really rich......can u guys tell me what my problems are?

what ecu are you running.......well I bought the complete swap with the ecu but the ecu is out of a slightly newer year but not to far off but my buddy has 1 for the same year as mine so were gonna hook it up tomm and see if that's the problem....but I really don't no how to describe ecu`s maybe a 2nd gen ecu if gen applys to ecu`s like it does for engines

we need to know , if the wiring harness was changed out for a B16A harness. what year and ECU you have. everything that was done basically. otherwise its like putting a puzzle together with half the pieces.

sorry to go off topic, but is it wrong for a D16z6 to be running on a P7 ECU? (or any series engine with innapropriate ECU) or will this present problems, like horrible gas mileage, rich fuel mix, RPM problems?

Archived