Because Im Retarted

I think in one of the introduction posts, somebody mentioned that an MSD ignition system would give you gains of like 20 hp. Now im a little skeptical, the GS-R I bought last week has this little thingie, which Im assuming is an MSD ignition system. Now because Im retarted, I do not know exactly what it is/ what it does. If if does give you 20 hp, which I doubt but... I could be wrong. Could someone tell me how it goes about doing that? And exactly what this thing is.

(Oh and by the way I tried to search for the thread because someone said they have had that arguement before or something... My computer crashed and yeah... so if this has been covered already.. flame me and just hit me with the link to the thread, thanks guys)

This is what It looks like...

MSDIgnition.jpg

what u have is an rpm activate switch....... prolly to run v-tec.. but a masd 6a or 6al will give u a 20hp gain.... stock ignition only sparcks one time per stroke of the motor and msd sparks 6times per stroke of the motor.....allowing al the fuel to burn more efficiantly and it also gives btwen 3 and 5 mpg on top of that...better throttle response and lower 1/4 mile et..

MSD won't gain you 20hp. Willis here ^^ can't show any proof to backup his claim. MSD won't gain you any horsepower. My proof of this is that there are no dynos showing this gain. Anything that can make hp will have proof available showing the gains.

Never said you needed to get the dyno yourself, but if you claim an item to gain you 20hp, where are you getting that info from? From heresay or have you actually seen somewhere where it's happened with proof? You can call me all the names you want but one fact still remains, you've made ton's of claims on here and haven't been able to back them up a single time with proof. Me an ignorant cock sucker?....I think not. Better take another look at yourself. By the way, I thought you were done with me because I don't know anything. Stop spreading false info queer.

First off, I can get laid as many times a day as I please. Trust me, no problems there. Second, we all know that you've never really purchased anything anyway, you just "claim" to. Third, if you've seen sheets proving that it gains 20hp, then post up the sheets showing that. Oh wait, are those stored on the laptop that's in storage? You're so full of it, it's freakin' hilarious.

WIENER!!!!!!!!! genius pointed out what it says right in the picture, NO SH*T ITS AN RPM ACTIVATED SWITCH! it says it right on the thing lol. cant we ban him or something. he hasnt givin me much sh*t, well enough to not like him, but hasnt given anyone anything usefull, hasnt learned anything cuz he doesnt listen, claims a bunch of fake crap, and argues with EVERYONE. BAN BAN BAN lol k im over it.

ur MSD "thingy" wont gain u HP but will help with throttle response

it's funny how the argument came down to "i'm not a queer, i bet i get laid more than you". sorry guys, i'm easily amused. and c'mon dude, hung isn't a cock sucker...he's one of the most informative regulars we have. i'm glad to have his advice anytime it is given.

Archived