steering problems

H20

i have a 2001 civic and the problem i've been experiencing is when i try to turn, the steering wheel pops back the other way. i.e. when i try to turn right from a red light the steering wheel tries to turn to the left, i have to fight it. it happens with both left and right turns. however if i turn while the car is moving i don't experience any problems. any thoughts?

i have a 2001 civic and the problem i've been experiencing is when i try to turn, the steering wheel pops back the other way. i.e. when i try to turn right from a red light the steering wheel tries to turn to the left, i have to fight it. it happens with both left and right turns. however if i turn while the car is moving i don't experience any problems. any thoughts?

i know the past few days, i've been having something like this happen to me. when i start from a red light going around a turn or if i just start too quickly, the steering wheel kind of jerks and i feel like i lose traction. I don't know if its just me starting too quickly/the rain the past few days making it slippery/my low profile tires/or 2001 civics/ or a combination of these?

Archived