are you talking about for show's and gatherings and such? cause i think that it would be a really good idea to make different areas for different parts of the us aswell. good idea :)

but...i think that its more of an idea for when the board grows up a little bit. for now, its cool being all in one. give ya props though

thank you for sharing your opinions. i will also share mines :)

i like it how it is though. if you have a meet or some event in your state/city, post it in the meet section. i just dont see a reason to make a new board for certain areas but drew might like the idea though. :)

i like it how it is though. if you have a meet or some event in your state/city, post it in the meet section. i just dont see a reason to make a new board for certain areas but drew might like the idea though. :)

it's a nice idea, but i agree with leaving it how it is. we don't really have a lot of regular posters so there'd be like on person in each forum or something to that extent.

yea i agree with mark. i mean when u post that there is a show or something around your area people either usually know where your from or they just know where it is at because u tell them in your post. till we get liek 4000 members and have about 40 members on here almost all day i think we should wait off on this one.

I guess your waiting on a reply from me. Like some of you said already. Maybe when the board gets bigger, we can start to sort out the regions. For now, the Local Meets forum hardly get's any posts as it is. When I see that forum overflowing, I'll think about splitting it off.

Archived