del sols

If I'm not mistaken...

...that's at the Super Autobacs in Stanton?

I believe the HondaTuning spread on the Sol meet was Vegas Invasion, a yearly West Coast Sol meet in Vegas.

This really makes me want my del sol back. Speaking of which, my dad dropped it off at the body shop today. It's getting painted STI blue and will be done August 8th. Then it goes straight to the apholstry shop to get the seats recovered in blue and black leather. It also has 16" bronze circuit 8's on it. It's going to be sick in about 2 weeks.

That black one has the same wheels as BBS and the gold one looks like CRG's w/ different rims. Both are very nice. All of them look pretty slammed.

In the first pic, the color looks a lot like mine... I'm not so sure in the 2nd pic, I don't know if mine gets that brownish or not.

Blue Sols are old news :p

Yeah, I was going to say, if anything, yours looks a shade or two lighter than that one.

SolLes - Hopefully I'll have some incredible pictures of it. I ordered a new camera...canon a620 and it's suppossed to be a pretty awesome camera. It will be here tomorrow, so I'll have a week to learn the camera before the car gets done. It has shutter priority (up to 15 seconds) and aperature priority, night modes, etc.... I'm hoping to get some killer night shots of the cars with this camera.

Definately some good day shots too. I've got big plans for this camera and photography is going to be replacing cars as my big hobby for awhile. I do plan to combine the two and get some awesome shots of cars as well, but overall I'm going to be out getting good night shots and want to work with infrared. Anyway, maybe I'll start a thread in the future to show off some of my pics if I get any good.

you definitely take bomb pics hung. every one ive seen down there looks cool. love the moving pics with car in focus and background not , professional man , lol.

Thanks guys. All the pictures you've seen are with a cheapo 5mp hp camera. Hopefully now that I've got a new near-pro quality camera, I can take some really amazing stuff. I'm sure it will take awhile to get all the settings figured out, but I've already been doing a lot of research on shutter speeds, Aperatures, ISO's, etc....

I couldn't afford a DSLR, so had to opt for a p&s. I did some research and found that the Canon A620 is on of the best cameras I could afford. It retails for $400 and I picked it up on newegg.com for $235 w/ a 1 gig SD card. I can do manual or auto focus, shutter speed up to 15 seconds, quite a few aperature and iso settings to play with too. Canon uses the same lens and glass on the A620 that they use on there high end S series cameras. I can also get different lenses and filters for it, like telephoto, macro, wide angle, polerize, ifrared, etc...... so it really has endless capabilities. All that combined with the good price was hard to beat. I figure that if I really like the photography (which I plan to get into pretty heavily) then I'll save up and get a Nikon D50 or Canon Rebel XT. For now, I think this will allow me to really learn the ropes and take some killer photos in the process.

Archived