Motegi Mr7

Trepid

hahaha, well I meant a silver car...... but that's all good, I actually just looked em up, 24.5 lbs for the 17's... fawk that noise... waht about the velox vx6-r, how much you think I could find those for? if anyone can find a good deal on some ssr competitions I would love you for life

oh and buddysol, you still rock

hahaha, well I meant a silver car...... but that's all good, I actually just looked em up, 24.5 lbs for the 17's... fawk that noise... waht about the velox vx6-r, how much you think I could find those for? if anyone can find a good deal on some ssr competitions I would love you for life

hahaha...well you didn't specify :p ! Welp, don't know pricing for those...but if you ever need Rotas or Aerospeeds, let me know 8)

WOOHOO! I still rock...yay me!

I can't give you a hard price, but it'd be around $300, but you'd have to find someone else to buy a pair cuz i can only get a discount if you order in pairs :D

EDIT: Scratch that...it'd be around $400 at least for 17". (if you buy 2 sets...I believe they can be different sizes, styles)

EDIT: Scratch that...it'd be around $400 at least for 17". (if you buy 2 sets...I believe they can be different sizes, styles)

OK...sorry this stuff rolls in at chunks...but here's the deal:

In the range of $400-$500...for 17" Statics. Most likely a bit cheaper if you go 16". If you want the Hyperblack with polished lip you'd have to add $15 per wheel. I need to buy them in two sets, and the two sets can be different sizes, styles I believe.

I won't know final pricing until I can cofirm that I'm going to put in an order. But yah, even if it's below $500 each set, with shipping...that's still cheap for an average set of 17" rims.

I'd have to see about a GroupBuy. Since the general pricing I got was for sets of 2. I'll have to find out tomorrow since my friend's at class right now. Anyhow, whoever's interested let me know...I'll start up a list and we'll work from there. If anything else, I can just pair you all up and do the 2 set deals. The highest I would go with these is $500 plus shipping(not sure on shipping yet) for 4 rims.

EDIT: Are you guys talking about Motegis? Cause I don't get deals on those...this is only for Aerospeed rims..

hahaha...well you didn't specify :p ! Welp, don't know pricing for those...but if you ever need Rotas or Aerospeeds, let me know 8)

now you say aerospeed, when I was looking at those rims the site was arospeed, am I looking in the wrong place or was that a typo?

dude...if you can get those in either all silver or all white i might consider going in on a group buy. is this possible?

the MR-7 or the static? also, superstreet, they have the gunmetal MR-7 for 350 for a buy it now auction on ebay... if you're interested in slowing your car down a grip...

anyone know the weight of the arospeed static rims?

now you say aerospeed, when I was looking at those rims the site was arospeed, am I looking in the wrong place or was that a typo?

Yah that was a typo on my bad. But yup, I mean Arospeed. Well, I'll work on the details and come up with something hopefully tomorrow. Those interested let me know...

or I could just get the rims for Trepid and HondaCivicEx since you two seem interested...up to all y'all.

hey trepid...the weight on the 17'' arospeed static's are 19lbs. found it on the site.

buddysol, you got a pic of the silver and/or white static's on a black civic? haha, i know thats pretty specific, but if you could maybe just get a pic of them on a black car it would be sufficient. :)

Archived