crv block anybody?

LAtuning

Most people hate the Veilside kit on S2000's (which my dad has). I personally think it looks okay, just pretty bold. A detailing forum flamed it pretty bad when I posted pictures after I detailed it. Of course most of them detail ferraris, bentley's, maserati's, etc.... for a living.

Joey has the V-1 sides (but wrapped in cf), and had the OEM lip, then an amuse-style cf lip for a little while. S2000 body kits are ugly.

SolLess - the hardtop is removable, and locks in like the sol's targa. it just can't fit in the trunk lol, and it requires two people just because of the size of it.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know a bit about CR-VTEC... you won't make anywhere near 400whp with a N/A setup though.

So how much $, what are your hp #'s and track times if any? Also I heard B16 Trannies are the way to go because B18's seem to blow. What do you have?

• 2 weeks later...

b20b block with a b16a head and 11.5:1 pistons, better rods, a fully built, semi-agressive valvetrain, better clutch/flywheel, i/h/e, hondata, fuel system, rims and susp. will hit 13's, hp should be around 200-250 whp.

I hope you didn't repaint a samba sol that ugly white. I agree with 97accordjdm, samba green is the best green out there, and in my opinion, the best factory color green from any manufacturer. I don't care for the body kit or wing, but if you like it, then that's good. You should definately get clear taillights to go with your theme though.

I know This is a couple Posts up but I don't check in often But in other words I don't know if any one knows this so don't jump down my throat but I have a Samba Green Del Sol and F*$#@&! love it it's an Awesome color It isn't easily confused with black like some dark greens and isn't hideous like Lime Green from other cars but thats just my opinion don't kill me for thinking it.

mine used to be that color. but, when I got it, it had just been painted black. you can tell it isn't honda black either, because I was next to 2 other hondas and they looked like they almost had a bluish tint compared to mine.

Archived