DreaM BuilD

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
if you had $10,000, what would you do to your car. all in performance wise, and what kinda number you'd expect to hit? :ph34r:

Ten grand....

Bore out my D- block (hehe)

Re-Sleeve

Buy the Y8 Head- Port, Polish

High Compression Pistons

Forged Rods

Cams, Springs, Retainers, Valves

68 or 70mm Throttle Body

Random Short ram Intake

Full Coilovers Set - Drop it a couple inches

4-1 Ceramic Headers

Exaust - Dont know which one

Buy some fat steelies...

And i have no idea what kind of numbers I would be putting out, hopefully high 12s?

Either that or a turbo K swap the K20Z which i think is the new Si engine... Which 10 grand might not cover

Lol, that'd run 15's.

If I had 10k cash and couldn't spend it on anything else...

B18C1 head

RM CNC headwork

RM M22XX cams/valvetrain

Supertech valves

SMSP header

AEBS IM ported by RM

ITR TB by maxbore

B20 block .5mm over

12.5:1 CP's

RM rods

OEM bearings

B16 tranny

Quaife LSD

MF close gear set with 1st gear

Fidanza flywheel

Action Clutch 1MD clutch

Omnipower CMC

Hondata S300

King injector clips

Accord injectors

Walbro pump

$9,493

Extra = getting it tuned by Jack Harris at P1 Auto

Looks like I'll be the fastest since I get the dealer prices. Don't come in here with any turbo BS or I'll just have to change some stuff around and get a Full-Race kit...

Similar to ..SSR..'s setup.

B20 block, .5 mm over

B16a head

Jun 3 cams

RM Valvetrain

Omni valves

Headwork done by Milennium

New valve seals/seats

CP pistons 11.5-12.5 or so

RC injectors

Custom header

Custom IM/or maybe AEBS- portmatched

portmatched TB

Exedy 6 puck

Fidanza flywheel

And current suspension

$9876.

And I'd own you all.

id have to say id pick up a JDM K20A swap which is like 4500 american plus shipping. and spend the rest on building it for boost.

while im talking about this , i took a drive in an aquaintances car of mine last nite , 92-95 style hatch(93 i think). hes got 2nd gen B16 head(stock cams im sure), on B1 ls block.ARP stud kit. wiseco 9.4:1 pistons with eagle H rods pushin em. running 8 lbs of boost in it with if im not mistaken 750 cc injectors(although not utilizing that much fuel yet) , and uberdata tuned ecu(not sure what ecu he runs either). posted 320 at the front wheels , dont make me show yas the slip cause i can. but his tranny is fuked , cant even put it in 3rd once car is moving. defintely the fastest honda ive been in that i can remember anyways. mother fukin fast bitch man.

Fastest Honda you've rode in? I thought you've built some before...

lol.

well, honestly, some guy locally going to iraq locally is selling his WRX for 9 grand, i know for sure its an 03', and its got decently low miles and in awesome shape. if only i could get my new job right now :mad2:

yeah the fastest honda ive been in is that civic 320 at the wheels is dam good man , one session on the dyno . lots more there he just aint pushing it. i dont mean its the fastest ive gone in a honda , fukin assh*le with your mouth going again already , its the fastest honda ive been in as in when hes done it will have 500 to the wheels. possibly more if he wants to push it just for a dyno slip. but anyways i dont even know why i argue with you kid , keep grinding reverse there my man since its normal. the reason hes hanging at 8 lbs of boost is cause hes running on stock sleeves and doesnt want to hurt it.

lol.

well, honestly, some guy locally going to iraq locally is selling his WRX for 9 grand, i know for sure its an 03', and its got decently low miles and in awesome shape. if only i could get my new job right now :mad2:

want to give me his number... 9 grand ill buy it right now.

my buddy saw it somewhere, if i can get a hold of him this week i'll let you know, i'm sure it will be gone by tomorrow as our local bank swap sheet came out already. and i leave for the coast wednesday, but if i can get a hold of him yeah man i'll let u know.

Omnipower full coilovers

Comptech rear sway/strut bars

PasswordJDM front strut bar

smaller and lighter wheels.....maybe polished slips

GT35 turbo

Equal length mani

spearco intercooler

RC injectors

all the odds and ends for boost

edelbrock intake mani

tuned with hondata at 9psi

3" dp w/ custom 3" exhaust using 3" magnaflow resonator and vibrant fb 3" muffler

ITR tranny w/ LSD

I'm nowhere near 10 grand but that would make me more than happy and probably put me at around 300whp. I'd spend the rest to get a daily driver so I didn't have to drive the integra to work everyday.

Archived