Engine swap question

reewinder

its actually funny because since ive been driving an automatic since my car got stolen it seems that my legs cramp up because i dont really move them. lmao, i think if he wants more power to race old ladies but still wants to retain his auto just get a nitrous bottle.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
John, the reservoir you were talking about is your Brake MC.

SolLes, as usual, your knowledge of the sol comes in handy.

John don't swap the B7, just build the head/block/tranny. You could still be quick.

We must discuss these things when I come down to visit. Speaking of which, when should I do that, since I can't make the VA meet?

I don't know man. We'll figure out some day. Before the meet?

All this talk about no power steering is non-sense. It is over rated. I love NOT having it.

BDS- You can get CP 11.5:1 and run well on 93. CP pistons, Eagle or RM Rods. Then, headwork. Then, tranny. Then, 13's.

well I would like to be in the 13's eventually and as for the pistons I am thinking about going wiseco. and since Im rebuilding it anyway 11:1 cr shouldn't be too high. with that setup I will try having the redline around 9k as well.

Looks like reewinder left us! But to answer his question, I had a '94 Prelude SI ( 5 speed), blew the motor and the new motor came from an auto. I never had any problems with the conversion.

Archived