1989 Honda Civic DX Series of Problem

Undertaker1064

Hi there! I'm new to this forum and I don't know if someone has posted this already with the same problem but here it is. I own a 89 civic dx. I honestly, hate to admit it, hate it!! I've been having the biggest problems with it. I've fix all the major problems myself, so for now, it ok . But!! I do have a lil problem that hopefully someone here can please help me with. It's a DX but with a SI cluster. It worked before great, but now only the speedo works. Its a pain cuz i dunno how much gas it have so i keep filling it up. I need someone to please give me some assistance with this problem. Thats one problem! The next problem is my signal lights don't work at all.. Once again, this did work before also, but now I get nothin. This is something more then the balb going out. You can't hear it clicking at all when puttin the signal lights on. Now the last problem is not really a problem but a "Hope to god someone has it" question. When you open the fuse box from underniether the dash there is suppose to be a fuse box diagram... Well I don't have it... Does anyone know where I can get one?? Even if its a scanned copy i don't care.. something is better then nothing..... Thanks!! I hear you all are the best for answering these questions so I hope I can get some help here..

damn i tried finding one online for ya but i can't, look for a haynes manual, i think they have it in there, if not ask the honda dealer. but i bet you've got several blown fuses since those are all electrical problems, and when i blew my fuse i had stupid stuff like only half my intrument cluster working. sorry i couldn't be more help but good luck to ya

Archived