b16b swap + paint job pics

nah 99, i tried to be different than an si. i went with the new rsx color so people wouldn't think it was just an si. the si paint looks a very slight shade purpler than this color. plus no pearl coat in the si.

nah 99, i tried to be different than an si. i went with the new rsx color so people wouldn't think it was just an si. the si paint looks a very slight shade purpler than this color. plus no pearl coat in the si.

There is pearl in the "si color". It's not called Electron Blue Pearl for nothing.

my bad, i forgot the paint code for si...for some reason i thought it didn't have pearl. then i remembered i was going to paint my car that color. something seems to have fried my memory

• 3 weeks later...
why does it say ex ek? its an ej8 chassis.

i know...it's my friend's website. i wanted to have a lot better pics too but he took out a bunch of them. i'm a little disappointed with how it looks online. much better in person imo. front and rear type-r lips going on tomorrow...along with those side marker lights and the grille. where can i start a picture collection online so i can just insert pics into a post?

i know...it's my friend's website. i wanted to have a lot better pics too but he took out a bunch of them. i'm a little disappointed with how it looks online. much better in person imo. front and rear type-r lips going on tomorrow...along with those side marker lights and the grille. where can i start a picture collection online so i can just insert pics into a post?

here or hur

Archived