Snap On's

sohcVTEC-E

Hell yeah they were but my mom said if I graduated with a 3.5 or better she would get me the tools. I got a 3.8. That was mucho hard work for me... Mucho working at Little Caesars until 11 at night and staying up till 2 AM writing papers and working on speeches and other projects... I think I deserve them.

How much if you dont mind, and what tools did you get?

A lot, and not enough.

Congrats on having some real tools.

Yes CRG hit the nail on the head. My mom payed 3,000 that includes shipping. She is an idiot though because it would have been half off if she would have bought them during the school year... Whatever... It's a pretty basic set, All I really need now is a torque wrench. Check it.

Yes CRG hit the nail on the head. My mom payed 3,000 that includes shipping. She is an idiot though because it would have been half off if she would have bought them during the school year... Whatever... All I really need now is a torque wrench.

haha, my brother visits the snap-on truck weekly at work. they are great about exchanging them when they break though, so you won't have to worry about that lol. great gift!

Hell yeah they were but my mom said if I graduated with a 3.5 or better she would get me the tools. I got a 3.8. That was mucho hard work for me... Mucho working at Little Caesars until 11 at night and staying up till 2 AM writing papers and working on speeches and other projects... I think I deserve them.

Sounds to me like you deserve it. I'm actually proud of you! I would rather have 3 grand in cash but whatever. Congratulations buddy! :thumbsup:

if your gonna build egines you need 2 torque wrenches really , a 3/8 and 1/2 inch drive. if its just for taking your wheels off and on than 1/2 inch is all youl need most likely.

if you're building an engine you need an inch lb and a foot lb.

as much as i love snap on, for 3 grand you could get QUITE ALOT more from craftsman, but i've seen craftsman break quite a bit, but i would be lying if i said i've never broke snap on stuff either.

anything with a lifetime guarantee will work for me.

Archived