Greddy Exhaust or Other?

honda305

2" pipe i used for in between the existing pipe on the car(cut after the flange but before the axle), and the muffler. than i welded a 4" full stainless tip on the muffler itself which is also full stainless. than welded the muffler to my homemade axle back pipe(the 2" stuff). i can take pi9cs of the under the car if yas are curious of my work , lol?? so in essence the only thing thats borla on the car is what matters(as far as axle back pipes go) , the muffler. that and my gen car has 2 mufflers on it , thats rite 2 , lol , one before the axle , and one after. needless to say , chop , and chop , hahaha. that and full stainless header and factory midpipe which is huge anyways like 2 1/8 at least up to the cat , and 1 7/8 the rest of the way.

right on will do. be on tomorrow if i can , worked 25 hours in last 2 days and another 12 waitin for me tomorrow , lol , fukin bones are showing in my hands , lol.

Archived