Greddy Exhaust or Other?

honda305

I've been thinking about getting a greddy (EVO 2) exhaust on my 90 honda accord, but I don't know if there is another exhaust out there that gives a deeper rumble than the greddy, thanks for your insight peeps.

I bought it but it was on backorder and they did not have a date when it would b back for my car, so i went with apexi n1... and i love the way it looks on chubb's car and on that Si that i posted that video of, of him reving it. sounds GREAT.

my buddy has the apexi n1 on his gsr swapped hatch...i dunno if i like it w/ a test pipe b/c it sounds great below 3000 rpms, but once above that its just loud...kinda like this.....

wubwubwubwubbrakkkkkkablaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

It's Medalion according to Tanabe.

The N1 is comparable to the Tanabe Super Medalion, where the Apex'i WS/WS2 would be more comparable to the Hyper Medalion.

You know there's ways to make that blue pop in photoshop without overexposing the picture.

As for the exhuast go with Tanabe Medalion or Apexi WS2. Loud exhausts are a thing of the past (at least I wish they were).

Archived