Question

SolLesHonda

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Personally I'd say the motor. I doubt anyone remembers the Si I had when I first joined. All it appeared was lowered. I had the stock Si wheels with some bad ass Dunlop's but it was turbo'd with a lot of work. People would roll up thinking, "This guy doesn't even have big shiny wheels or anything!" and try to race. Then I'd laugh. Especially at the old men in Vette's. Anyways, I'd say motor mods. I'm for the slick, clean, sleeper kind of look. Keep it simple on the outside. Besides, motor work won't get easily curbed, scratched, have to be polished all the time, all that crap!

Personally I'd say the motor. I doubt anyone remembers the Si I had when I first joined. All it appeared was lowered. I had the stock Si wheels with some bad ass Dunlop's but it was turbo'd with a lot of work. People would roll up thinking, "This guy doesn't even have big shiny wheels or anything!" and try to race. Then I'd laugh. Especially at the old men in Vette's. Anyways, I'd say motor mods. I'm for the slick, clean, sleeper kind of look. Keep it simple on the outside. Besides, motor work won't get easily curbed, scratched, have to be polished all the time, all that crap!

I have that with the Sol now that it's gold. The ricers don't try to race me anymore, but the sleepers do.

man fuk wastin money on looks , fuk the show go for the go!! . thats my opinion anyways. everywhere you look man , millions , civic with wheels , lol , civic with wheels , be the guy with civic with no wheels , but goes like a cat with its ass on fire , lol

Well think about it this way, is you car in clean condition, and what i mean is no knicks, scratches, dents, rust, anything noticeable, cause if there is then theres no sense in buying rims because you'll just have people look at your car and be like well the rims is all he's got going for them, so if your car's not clean dont get em, but....

If you car is clean get em, doesnt hurt, but My preference would be going with the engine mods first because you get it done and out of the way then all you have to worry about is minor stuff down the road. So really bro its all up to you, but my prefrence like i said is go with the motor build.

I wasnt really paying attention to what car you were talking about lol, but yea if I were you go for the motor build, who cares about smaller wheels, just lighter then those 17" or 18" so think about it you want to go faster right, well go with the motor and keep the 14" or 15' stockys

what's wrong with small wheels? they weigh less. go engine. then you can worry about looks later. imo I'd rather have a fun car to drive rather than a really nice looking car that isn't so fun to drive. you will usually only be seeing the inside of your car anyway.

if someone says nice small wheels , you can say, "just give it a sec and you wont see nothing but ass and pipe anyways" , lol

wheels because ur wheels are ugly.

the b20 can wait.. wheels make your car look like so much different than it used to..

i have a lot of wheels for my accord and 2 sets for the civic

16'' buddy clubs and 15'' Nippon speedy stars.

Archived