Solles and I, and friend Zane day pics.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't like flat black wheels. Especially on blue cars. Then it looks like you have steelies.

That's what I love about them... and that I don't have to clean them. The dirtier they are the more they look like actual SW's. :p

its like the blue man group for hondas.

Blue%20Man%20Group.jpg

nice cars. the em1 is clean. does it caome stock with the type r style wing?

mike, are you riding stock height? remember the tein springs i posted for sale? theyre yours if you want something temporary. just pm me a shipping address.

I bought my wing seprate alog with my type r rear lip.

I put the greddy Evo 2 exhaust and it sounds amazing. Oh and tanabe being quiet... yea right. Solles exhaust makes my echaust sound quiet.

Uhh, SolLess and I have the same exhaust. My mom just picked up an RX-8 that is louder stock than my Tanabe.

the cars look real nice guys. i have the greddy evo2 and its got a nice sound to it. my friend just put a tanabe on his scion, and you really cant even hear it. kinda sucks, but it might have some break in time and get a little louder because you can still hear the motor noise over the exhaust

Congratulations.

No, I am not lowering it anymore, becayse I can't get up my own driveway, or anything on the roads anymore around here. Lower is just not going to happen.

The pics don't do it justice at all. It's low.

That's a load of crap. My del sol looked a lot lower than that and it was on 14's. The car now has 16's and it actually looked lower with the 14's. Not saying your car doesn't look good SolLes, but seriously, my sol with Tein's was lower and I rolled 14's.

Archived