Solles and I, and friend Zane day pics.

Day pics for ya. Just a few quick shots, cars needed washes but eh, whatever. Behind Walmart, hot as hell outside, and we just wanted to get in the AC. We will get pics once the exhaust comes in for me, but this should suffice for now. BTW, camera died after like ten minutes, so solo pics will come next week. Enjoy.

IMG_0140-1.jpg

IMG_0141-1.jpg

IMG_0142-1.jpg

IMG_0143-1.jpg

IMG_0144-1.jpg

IMG_0145-1.jpg

IMG_0146-1.jpg

IMG_0147-1.jpg

IMG_0148.jpg

IMG_0149.jpg

IMG_0150.jpg

IMG_0151.jpg

IMG_0152.jpg

Comments?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Damn right.

I need to rehang my lip. Yikes. Lol. I need new rims too.

Yes you do.(x2) Are you missing a lug nut?

that del sol is looking pretty clean for a car that old. its a 93? do you wax it or anything? did you buy it used from somewhere or was it someone you knew who bought it brand new at the time? i don't plan on keeping my car until it breaks down but id like to keep it in good condition. my car is hitting 10 yrs.

crap ass deal replacing the studs too solles , pain in the ass for what it is. mine as well put new wheel bearing in it as well. nice cars though , looking good.

Damn hahaha. We say that to him like everyday lol.

His parents bought him the car and won't let him lower it.

bull sh!t, he should tell his parents to frackk off.

real clean cars nick and mike...real nice

Mike's Sol is the only Honda I've seen that looks good with the splash guards.. gives it a little more balls I guess.

Now that I've seen it, those wheels don't look bad..

PS-- What kind of muffler is that.. do you even have a tip?

99-- I know of something that might make it look better.. an FMIC.. ;) Otherwise, it looks nice.. clean..

Haha thank you. Yea i think it looks alot better with the splash guards too.

The muffler it the Tanabe Hyper Medallion.

And Nick's car would look sick with a front mount intercooler on it. Yea his car is realy clean, i think its crazy how much diffrent the color looks in person compared to pictures.

SolLes, you need to fix that lip before you end up running over it. That new paintjob looks sick though. I think the SI is my fav though. I love those in the EBP. Put some bronze or gold rims on it and it would be incredible.

Oh, and what's with the trailer pics?

cool pics, fix the lip lol. looks good tho guys!

solles, get all your studs replaced, wheel bearing too while its out like said above, then at least you know you got fresh studs all around. it cost me like 75 bucks to get all 4 replaced (i bought the parts, about 65 labor)

We got bored and see if we could fit under it. Solles could if he took his Targa top off.

I was thinking about getting gold with a chrome lip, but was not sure if it would look good. Have yet to see an SI with them.

I was thinking about going Gunmetal with the crome lip. I have seen an Si with them on it and it looks really good, and clean.

Archived