preparing for a race

Stil

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If he's been tracking for 3 years and hasn't learned what will make his car fast, then WTF has he been doing?

Motor built for boost, D series, B series, K series, work with what you have

NO BOOST FOR TRACK

Smaller turbo for quicker spool-up with gear dependant boost control

SIZE DOESN'T MATTER, LAG KILLS TRACK CARS

3" Exhaust all the way down

Adjustable coilovers and shocks with the right diameter sway bars front and rear

REREAD THIS PLEASE, SWAY SIZE DEPENDS ON YOUR DRIVING STYLE

Strong tranny with a good gear ratio and LSD

Reputable big disk brake kit with steel braided lines

STOCK BRAKES ARE GOOD, SS LINES DON'T DO ANYTHING

Fat and lightweight 14-15" wheels

YOUR BIG BRAKE KIT WONT FIT

Well if i wrench on my jeep i guess i can keep up with a porsche...

No, but that's only because you're a tool. Could you possibly have something useful to add to this thread? I doubt it.

This brings me to another point...

Sol Les, get off SSR's nutsack already. You're hanging on by a thin thread to whatever dignity or respect anyone once had for you and your input. It's obvious to me and everyone else on this board you'd be nothing without the few other circle jerkers who just agree with eachother and have no more to add than a weak put-down here, or a "I'm not helping you because you mis-spelled VTEC again you moron" there. Ever get bored of being the circle pivot boy?

Considering I've been out on track in a Civic with a GT28. It had lag and no topend

Hey, I had sex with a woman who looked just like Salma Haijek once, but I don't claim to be the expert on sex with all Hispanic women because of it.

Now back to what this message board is supposedly here for, tips/help/suggestions:

Small turbo lag is miniscule unless you want to count the time between you being at a dead stop and the time when you reach 3500-4k rpm and at the point you go from deceleration to acceleration with the clutch engaged, but with the gear dependant boost control set to keep your tires from breaking loose you'll more than make up for it. If you use Hondata to tune, for example, you can power shift at will because it has a built in rev limiter set to whatever you want so you keep your turbo fully spooled between shifts.

About the brakes, yes, buy your wheels first, then you fit the biggest brakes available inside them. The stainless lines are to improve pedal feel and response. I thought everyone knew that? Backyardbombr is actually thinking, big ups to you for that bro.

I'm done for now, and I've got my money on the Civic, even if the majority of you supposed "Civic Lovers" are being chicken sh!t. After all, it's a pride thing which these lemmings don't comprehend, and if you even come close to beating that Ferrari you'll still end up making him look like a fool.

Being the underdog is a huge advantage, you're already starting out way ahead.

Give Edelbrock or Turbonetics or Full Race a call, I'm sure they'd be glad to give you some tips on how to accomplish your goals.

Go tear up that 360~

You've obviously never tracked a turbo car before. It sucks. I've driven a 170whp and a 300+ whp turbo car on track before. Both sucked. You don't power shift on track, it throws the balance of the car off.

lol, I'm a dealer for Full-Race.

Bitch, do not tell me I'm on anyone's nuts. Truth be told, I know more about Hondas in general then you ever will. We'll just leave it at that.

You failed to impress me, or anyone for that matter, with any knowledge. You know what books tell you. You know not of experience, which is why I think you should ....

019.jpg

Bitch, do not tell me I'm on anyone's nuts. Truth be told, I know more about Hondas in general then you ever will. We'll just leave it at that.

You failed to impress me, or anyone for that matter, with any knowledge. You know what books tell you. You know not of experience, which is why I think you should ....

019.jpg

Just say, "Ditto what SSR said" and go back to masturbating to your sister's underwear. You could have saved yourself a good frantic hour of piecing words together to make complete sentences.

Archived