peace out bitches

xxscaxx

going on a 9 day cruise to jamaica, turks and caicos, and the camen islands. have fun sittin at home on HF :-p

ill miss HF, get some good fights or some crapt for when i come back

• 2 weeks later...

yeah.

this is what REALLY happened because there has been a lot of crapt about it.

we had just left Port Canaveral, FLA, and were heading back to NY to end the cruise. about an hour and a half into our way home (it was around 330), me and my brother were on the top deck laying out, and i started to feel the boat turn left. i sat up b/c it was getting pretty sharp, and i fell out of my chair. i stood up and just looked at the bottom based of the top deck (were the pools were and bars) and i just see all the lawn chairs go flying to one side, people started screaming, the boat start creeking. i looked towards the ocean and it really didnt make sense, how the boat was tipping and the water was so calm.

anyways, so the lean got so bad, i was honestly preparing myself to jump into the water. people on the 12th floor said the water was level to their deck outside.

ended up being a computer problem linked with the rudder. it caused it to turn all the way starboard. the news says the boat tipped only 15 degrees but i can promise you it was closer to 30. it was really the scariest things of my life, seeing that half my family was inside and they would have been trapped and my little brother was in the swimming pools on the top deck. the boat tipped so bad that the 10 foot deep swimming pools emptied completely, flooding the dining halls on top deck and flooding down the stairs. it looked like a damn waterfall on the staircases. the elevators shut down. glass broken everywhere.

after we finally frackin leveled, i looked into the water and could see the trail the boat left. it was a 180 degree turn we made.

they brought us back to port canaveral, terminated the cruise there, and re-embersed the whole trip to everyone and took care of all flight, hotel, and other necessary payments to make sure we got home ok.

my whole family was ok, thank god. sorry for the long post, i probably forgot a lot of crap since im like falling asleep but illl add some later.

Good to know everyone onboard was okay.

I hope it wasn't your first cruise, and/or didn't turn you off from them in the future.

i haven't been on a cruise before, however my parents have. me and my siblings bought them tickets for their 25th anniversary. this dec will be their 30th and i honestly do not know what to get them. im thinking a trip to hawaii

blame it on george bush , its prolly another staged terrorist attack ,(like WTC's), only he cant even do that right anymore. hehe

hi xxscaxx....just read your frightening cruise experience.......must have scared the crap out of you!!!!!!!!dammed you were supposed to enjoy instead got this !!!!!!!!

My wife and me always go for these types of cruise(we call these short trips cruise to nowhere)evry three-four weeks......now on reading what happened I really think I should make these trips every year or so!!!!!

Anyway glad to read nothing happened to you and your family.....except one terrible experience!!!!!!!! Cheers man!!!!

Archived