HF Meet, VA Beach

90IntegraC1

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why S/C? Cuz I will have a short ass geared trans thanks to SSR. If I turboed it, I would never be in boost. Yeah, Jackson makes S/Cs for D's.

ah I C.

so with those short gears and adjusted F/D do you get really crapty gas mileage b/c at 60 mph you're at what? 5000 rpm's? lol.

Pyro is not invited.

Solles and I just talked and we are down for some day in August. Le us know in advance so we can take off of work. Try and come to a conclusion within the next week.

wtf dude....? what did i do to you?

isn't he like 40?

no, i'm 19.....lol why does everyone think that?

little late on those posts, but i'm just now reading the thread

i'm 19.....i'll find a pic later and post it.

and well...i don't own a honda....so.....

I'd bring the bug, plus my bro's rail if we get it all done....we should be able to, if it is in mid august

We are going to get the frame this weekend, and the motor should be built by the following weekend. No turbo yet, that will be our winter project.

I guess i'll bring another slow car, plus the rail which should be pushing high 12's to high 13's. not sure exactly hows she's gonna do at the track for sure yet

Why did we settle on VA for this? It seems like everyone except SolLes is travelling south for this meet. Why not move it a bit north?

Also, why isn't there a solid date yet? Get on that.

August 18-20

get there friday night, leave late sunday morning/early afternoon, except for gworthyunit, who will get there saturday afternoon and have to leave saturday night lol.

the reason why it's in VA is because it's where mike(solLes) and nick (99CivicSI99) live. if we did have it somewhere else we would have to pay hotel fees and meal fees, which i'm not really down with paying. so we could stay with either of them for a couple days, get some free food and not have to pay a hotel $100 a night.

VA beach is sweet too, i was there in june. A LOT to do...so sweet.

Archived