need advise...

romeio

ill point out your bs right here, buddy of mine, 00 si with typeR head, skunk2 valvetrain, stage 1 cam, hondata tuned, catback, intake, header, and he got blown away by my buddys h22 sol, you did not win, give up

thanks guy... ive seen lots of pros and cons bout this motor swap but im still not sure what to do...all these kids in new york have b20 on their cars... so i think i might put the h22a swap... any more input on this swap would be great...my friend that put a turbo on his b16 gets smoked by the b20... not sure if it is just bad driving or actually the car

The B16 with ITR head is pretty much a B16B so nothing impressive.

H22's are awesome if all you do is drag race. stock H22, RM headwork, RM H22X cams, SMSP header, Hondata = 230whp. That along with an H2D and a close ratio D trans...

alright i was talkin to a friend that works at his bros junkyard and he was telling me bout this guy who builds his own computers... i have never heard of this but im going out to breakfast with him to get to know more... has anyone heard of people doing this? any info would hekp

• 2 weeks later...

so ive decided ill make plans to do a h22a swap...now h22a has a high compression ratio how or wat do u do to reduce the compression... because i wanna drop a turbo in the high compression isn't a good thing if i wanna run higher boost... any info would be great

Archived