need advise...

romeio

i have a 2000 civic si. with aem coldair intake, dc sport headers, and a cat back exhaust. lots of my friends have been putting b20 engines in thier civics, del sole, even into an older acura. now i have been thinking bout other kinds of engines and i found a h22 engine. is the swap hard to do? would i be able to keep the a/c? and what kind of turbo would do this puppy the most? is t/3,t/4 turbo good?

I would stay with the b16 too and just turbo it, or even make it a type r. You will spend more money going through Hasport geting you harness and mounts then what its worth. Trust me i have a 2.2 and it goes like hell but not for rook's. Save the money and sleeve the block get the head done and then slap a bitchin turbo on it its as easy as that....peace

well u see i found a cheap engine so i dont have to worry bout paying much... my dads friend will do the swap and he barley charges me... i want to do something u dont see often

anything is good for boost if done properly, buut yea, i agree with hung, keep themotor you have and boost it, already have it, thatway no extra cost in swapping it for a new motor, juust boost it

and thank you hung, thats actally a really old pic, no more projectors, no altezzas, "si" tails in the rear, stock headlights, and jdm corners, steelies with azinis, jdm d16a thats gonna be boosted soon(as soon as i can figure out my tuning) so i say again, how am i a poser?

your not a poser , hes just a hater , lol , dont be hatin' on the club cab hondas biotch , lol , for E-rollin up on asses like you. hehe , i know you loved that solles

i have a 2000 civic si. with aem coldair intake, dc sport headers, and a cat back exhaust. lots of my friends have been putting b20 engines in thier civics, del sole, even into an older acura. now i have been thinking bout other kinds of engines and i found a h22 engine. is the swap hard to do? would i be able to keep the a/c? and what kind of turbo would do this puppy the most? is t/3,t/4 turbo good?

Keep the b16....H22's are too heavy

Ok, do you really want to go there?

Wow, good for you. That doesn't make the car slow. Your comparing a high 13/low 14 second car to a car with bolt ons. Hmm, boosted at 17 psi or NA with bolt ons. I doubt you "smoked" him but ok. You know everything.

BTW- This is solleshonda. I had to jump in for Nick.

The H23 is better for boost but doesn't have VTEC.. so.. eh.

The good thing about the H23 is the displacement of it.. you could run a big turbo on there no problem and not get much lag.

IE.. a T3/T04E on the H23 would probably have the same spool as a T3/T04B on a B16.

stock srt-4's come with 14 lbs of boost stock. H22 + bolt-ons=maybe 185 whp....srt-4's have around 230 hp, 250 tq....of course you're going to win.

did you forget about the 30 shot of nitrous....exacally he should have been right beside me....by 3rd gear I had 5 cars

Hey do you see that? That's the B.S. Flag. That's right.

A) He sucked at driving.

2) You are full of ____.

D) You don't impress anyone by lying on HF.

4) SRT's are gay anyway.

If you knew what was good for you, you'd shut the hell up. Because lyers get nowhere, and guess what .... BAN!

so he used an entire bottle of nitrous? doubt it. besides, h22+bolt ons+spray still isn't 230 hp/250tq dumbass...so no. he shouldn't have been right beside you.

Archived