anyone willing to help me get started with my si

endo4free

i still want to a greddy turbo kit or a turbonetics kit and finally have all the funds to purchase and do installation. i keep seeing this on ebay and am always curious whats the catch here. im kinda of interested for the price but im curious of im setting myself up for future problems or if i should stick with the name brand companies

I also know that i could put a custom kit together but dont know who or what are the best parts, best prices, and best places to get them. i got alittle under 5 grand and am curious if any body got any ideas what direction i should go from here. i know a fair amount about my 2000 civic si but im not that knowledgeable of turbo kits and whats the best build up for my honda. i still wanna keep my civic a daily driver for im 22 and have no other car but my parts one. anyone willing to take a little time to advice me along here would be greatly appreciated. so anyone out there willing to help me build a 2000 civic si sleeper here in maryland, would be greatly appreciated. thanks for reading.

I got a 2000 civic si 115k(perfect) and a 99 civic si 55k for parts(frame damage)

http://myspace-163.vo.llnwd.net/00683/36/13/683193163_m.jpg

thx man, i fell in love with my last Si and unfortunately fell asleep and flipped it(can be seen on my profile, so sad to me but a good reminder). so when i got my insurance check, i had to get another one. just wish i coulda found a black one, but then blue is nice and grown on me. and yea i was gonna post some pics im just waiting on my buddy to send em cause they are on his cpu.

i didnt even bother looking at the link but i already know its a crapty ebay one. piece your own together.

oh and btw, there is a billion threads with half of us explaining what you need and whats good for turbo kits. so search around.

Archived