16x9 wheels in the rear

blk99SI

I know alot of people that do staggered setups on front wheel drive cars...just not hondas....thats why im doing it

may i ask why they do this? no one around me does this b/c they don't think their honda is RWD like people you know...

may i ask why they do this? no one around me does this b/c they don't think their honda is RWD like people you know...

check out VW forum once.....then tell me not alot of people buy staggered setups

check out VW forum once.....then tell me not alot of people buy staggered setups

um, ok. i checked and didn't see any staggered set-ups...oh and you drive a honda

um, ok. i checked and didn't see any staggered set-ups...oh and you drive a honda

[/quote

Ok i have 6 friends with staggered setups....one on an AWD audi A4....the other five are vw's.....dont tell me you couldnt find one if you really looked on the forum.....and didnt i say about two posts ago thats why im doing it....to be different because no honda has that setup???..... read thoroughly before responding

give the guy a break jesus , you guys are somin else. lots of growing up to do. although it is pointless dude for you to put 9" rims on your car , if its what you wanna do than do er up bud.

maybe he wants the steamroller backend? I personall like the look of wide ass tires under a car. As long as they are still in the fenders tho. None of this front wheel drive drag racing crap where the front tires stick 5 inches out from the fender, that looks gay.

Like I said, if the guy wants to put 9" deep dish wheels all the way around and custom fab his own widebody kit, more props to him. But if all he's going to do is put some 9" wheels in the back and pull the fenders, it will look silly.

ha...do it. and post some pics when you're done. i'm anxious to see a what civic with 9 inchers on it would look like. i don't think it will turn out how you're imagining it to look though. but, like they said, if you wanna do it, then go for it man.

sarcasm...it's a pretty far-off idea to begin with. i just think it would be funny to see such a thing. it's like modding that's been taken to another level...but what could we call this new level? "retarded" is too harsh a word. ha

Archived