My new Lude

Kinda forgot..will put up soon after valve cover and a wash under the hood

...valve cover what?

decent car...needs new wheels, taillights, and body work though :ph34r:

Actually my tailights are brand new and nothing is wrong with them. Yea that's a friend of mines supra in the background, she also has a 97' Prelude.

I just ordered new rims and will have a body kit and it painted soon! :D

Mudflaps are teh gayness..

Sorry 90.

They're splash guards, and unlike those taillights, there is nothing wrong with them.

idk man... solles just put some on his the other day and his looks great.

LOL at CRG. this is true.

:thumbsup:

(if you want to swipe his front passenger side, and send it this way...:-" )

Cool man.. I took my "splash guards" (waaah) off and haven't looked back.. 100x better.

i took them off a few weeks ago to see what it would look like and all i saw was rust.

Yep. Well, that's what happens when you cover something up with plastic and throw in some water.

Or when you own a Honda.

Nice lude man, all these people with other project cars, damn you all, haha nah, i just need to get a CRX, perferably SIR again. Anyone know of any stock ones for sale?

I took my splashguards off my accord to give it a cleaner look and really liked it a lot better. The only problem was that the side of the car would get dirty real quick without them. Mudd sprayed up the side of my door constantly. So functionally, they are awesome, but visually, not so much...

Archived