EG RHD

HatchbacksRme

Usually a clip is half of a car (cut in half ) everything is coming with the clip and everything is complete in the bay. Only thing i have questions with is where the five lines which are GAS+BRAKE are cut at the end of the clip. Will this be a problem, or do i just reverse the lines in the bay with those of the clip.

depends on how gutsy you are... I personally wouldnt reuse the lines, espeically the brake lines... If you are i suggest you thoroughly check them over before reusing them....But if your asking can you reuse the lines....Yes, but I wouldnt personally.....

Allright guys the boys at honda tech just helped me out sorry. found out all i needed to know. everything is tyhe same except for the front brake lines and the since i have rear disc brakes i have to change my prop valve to 40/40 valve let you guys see how i did when i finish

Well guys talk about one hell of a swap. Just got done tearin the oem firewall out and let me tell yeah that fuker had more spot welds than a mexican family. Just waiting on the clip to arrive which will be any day now. Just updating you guys and letting you know whats up.....peace

Archived