What up 90 ?

SolLesHonda

Just watched American Pie: Band Camp.

Dude, today, there was the biggest Rice Fest at this closed down Golden Corral Building. I was like, uh gay. There were like 35 cars with lambo doors, chrome valve covers on their D11's, and don't forget about the cool wire loom they ahd and strobe lights. Erect-a-set spoilers everywhere and 20 inch chrome wheels. GAY. Like, Rbolander gay.

ha i hate ricers. there was a crx tonight, actually i'll take a pic of it next time im in town, that a guy just bought. apparently it was a show car, and he couldn't get the hood open b/c it was gay and had 6 hood pins and a latch...turns out it had a rusted d15 in there...damn that sucked...

dan- the money situation is great! i should have a little over $1500 in a couple weeks, i'm tryin' to sell some stuff on e-bay on the side to help me out, not really selling though...i got a G.

Ricers are the gayness. I saw an ugly ass neon yesterday. It tried to accelerate fast to get past my friend's nissan, and he just hit the gas. The neon failed. I even saw a flame shoot out of the exhaust.

Teckdemics takes forever to verify man, how long did it take you?

Teckdemics takes forever to verify man, how long did it take you?

i know. it used to be 15 posts, but then they changed it b/c people were posting really stupid stuff just to get out of the intro thread.

what i did is make like 3 really good threads asking people like what interests they had, music taste, and future plans for their cars, then i was verified....once you're verified it's so sweet.

Keep it to the PM system, or use an instant messenger. There have been too many posts/threads recently that would have worked better as PM's.

Archived