Enough with the "INSERT NAME" for Moderator

CRG7

This has been going on for a little while now.

1. Do not post in a thread that the forum is dead, but needs more moderators. If there is not much to moderate, then why have a lot of moderators?

2. TL and I are on here most days of the week. Whether we post or not does not mean we are not on.

3. A lot of threads get closed up, and a lot get deleted. There is a special forum where all deleted threads go, and one where NWS threads go, which us moderators can see. Both forums contain a decent amount of material, and this is only for deleted threads and NWS. The majority of "bad" threads simply get closed.

4. Those who have been around for a few years saw this forum at a time when the moderators were on even less than you all claim we are now.

5. You claim we are not on, and don't do anything, but if we were to close or delete your thread, or warn you then you would have a fit worse than that of a 2-year-old.

6. No one who has nominated himself for a moderator, or any others for that matter, have so much as submitted a "report this to a moderator" report.

* If there are any posts in this thread of "____" for moderator, then the poster will be warned per post.

* Any more threads/posts on this matter will be deleted.

I mean I guess I can see what you're saying, it's just sometimes it's like when things need to be taken seriously, it doesn't happen, and when things don't need to be, they are. It can just be frustrating. Solles for mod. Lol, just kidding, no warn please!

I mean I guess I can see what you're saying, it's just sometimes it's like when things need to be taken seriously, it doesn't happen, and when things don't need to be, they are. It can just be frustrating. Solles for mod. Lol, just kidding, no warn please!

I am going to pretend that I did not see that last sentence, but any others within this thread will be warned. For those who are not aware, when warning, we have the option to make your posts/threads subject to approval before being posted, or we can suspend your posting for a set amount of time or indefinately.

I've been going easy around here lately, but be assured that warnings will be handed out when necessary, and threads will be closed or deleted moreso than they have been within recent weeks. So let's keep threads on topic, and stick to the forum rules.

holy crap...what town are you from CRG? I never noticed this before but you are from Sullivan/Orange county area. I'm in Monroe, NY (orange cty). Thats badass...we must talk more and you must give me useful information about shows or deals or anything local...never met anyone on a forum that was actually close to me!

holy crap...what town are you from CRG? I never noticed this before but you are from Sullivan/Orange county area. I'm in Monroe, NY (orange cty). Thats badass...we must talk more and you must give me useful information about shows or deals or anything local...never met anyone on a forum that was actually close to me!

I'm about 30 minutes from Monroe, and have a few friends out there. Please feel free to PM me, this thread needs to stay on topic.

i don't understand why you locked "whats up 90" but you left 5 threads open called "HID KIT" or something that all said "check classifieds"....what's the deal?

i don't understand why you locked "whats up 90" but you left 5 threads open called "HID KIT" or something that all said "check classifieds"....what's the deal?

This is addressed in "Gen Chat".

Yeah, you should take it easy on the Mods, they are donating their time and effort to help this site and are not getting paid in any way. It is all voluntary and they deserve your respect for the work they are doing.

thank you,

This has been going on for a little while now.

5. You claim we are not on, and don't do anything, but if we were to close or delete your thread, or warn you then you would have a fit worse than that of a 2-year-old.

this is my favorite one. what a bitch thing to say, i bet youre the type of person that like to hear the sound of your own voice. i would love to see you at a meet or event so i can slap you in your big ass head, then maybe some of that hot air will let out and youll lighten the f*ck up. so what, we cant give our opinions for new mods? members want new mods because the current ones suck, like you. warn me, ban me, whatever. f*cking nazi bitch.

this is my favorite one. what a bitch thing to say, i bet youre the type of person that like to hear the sound of your own voice. i would love to see you at a meet or event so i can slap you in your big ass head, then maybe some of that hot air will let out and youll lighten the f*ck up. so what, we cant give our opinions for new mods? members want new mods because the current ones suck, like you. warn me, ban me, whatever. f*cking nazi bitch.

I'm sorry, but unlike you, I have nothing to prove about myself to people on a forum (read: attention & e-w), those who actually know me know the kind of person I am. I am doing my duties as a moderator, and just like #5, there has already been a lot of crying about threads being deleted, closed, etc. No one is ever doing their job until it affects the person that is complaining about it.

HAHAHAHA. What a freakin' joke. This was the funniest thing I read today on this forum. :crazy:

Nothing's going on. CRG is sending out warnings left and right though. And going behind peoples back's talking smack about them. But hey, it's all good! I'm over it.

3-4 warnings have been "sent out" by me since I posted this thread.

Going behind people's back and talking "smack" about them? Wow, is this high school? I'd love to know when I did this :rolleyes:

Someone told me that you PMed them saying how no one cares about my opinion about rims.

It's funny that people have nothing better to do with their time than make stuff up. My PM's have consisted of a conversation with catawalks -- sorry to say, but you weren't mentioned -- and a message sent to 99civic about a +1 post :rolleyes:

Archived