I have a 1994 Civic dx with a 94 LS/non vtec engine

Verbal Killa

^^An the turbo too top it off right?

Whats the intake manifold?

i thought there was more bolt ons.

what are some good headers for that engine? do u know ssr? brand, or the 4-2-1 or 4-1. i dont understand that but what should i get

^^An the turbo too top it off right?

Whats the intake manifold?

i thought there was more bolt ons.

what are some good headers for that engine? do u know ssr? brand, or the 4-2-1 or 4-1. i dont understand that but what should i get

4-1 Ceramic IMO

^^K thanx man

Also.. whats a good intake manifold?

i was lookin at Skunk2. is that good?

and if i have a civic with an LS. that meen the manifold should be for an LS too right?

also.. whats better Fiber Glass or Carbon Fiber. or are they mainly the same thing? Like for a Hood

You can't get headers for your car, you can get a header. And you can't just put on a tubro, especially ocnsidering how little you know right now. You should definitely start reading more before you mod your car IMO.

Intake, Header, Exhaust. Then read and learn.

^^K thanx man

Also.. whats a good intake manifold?

i was lookin at Skunk2. is that good?

and if i have a civic with an LS. that meen the manifold should be for an LS too right?

also.. whats better Fiber Glass or Carbon Fiber. or are they mainly the same thing? Like for a Hood

Carbon Fiber>Fiber Glass

Edlebrock IM>Skunk 2 IM (intake maniford. look at your air box, then follow the tube the to metal thing. that is the Intake Manifold.

Greddy, Tanabe, Apexi, or RS*R exhaust's are good IMO

you could get a high flow catylitic(sp) converter if you wanted, or a test pipe

smsp is a good header brand, but they're pricey, so get a dc-sports 4-1 header

Does the header that i need look like this

dcsport_4-1header.jpg

since i got a b18b1(LS) engine.??

and 99civic si. i already have a catback exhaust.

Megan CatBack Exhaust.

Damn is there any Dc Header under $250??? i see some for even $600 thats alot of money for a header... an i see some on ebay but there dc-s not dc sport an ebay products suck.

thanx :wub:

Get rid of the gay love sign smiley face first of all.

Next, if you tell us one more motherfracking time that you have a an LS motor, I am going to shoot myself. When you buy parts for the motor, buy for the LS. Don't ask again.

If you can't find a header for less than 600, you suck at searching. I got mine for 268.

Finally, get in your car, and don't put on your seatbelt, and drive as fast as you can and hit a guard rail head on on the highway. Thank you.

Pwned.

i have 98 ls non vtec and there are a few different ways that you can go that are fairly cheap. for an intake manifold i would go with the skunk2 pro series it will run you about 230 with shipping that will use your stock throttle body but i would recomend that you upgrade to a larger one. the aem v2 cai runs about 275 with shipping and thats one of the higher priced cai you can get an aem cai cheaper and still get about the same performance. probly the best exhuast manifold you can get is the dc 4-2-1 header it runs 275 with shipping i still havent decided if i want to go with the dc or the spoon header for just under 100 more than likely go with whats proven dc. for a catback exhuast go with name brand skunk2, greddy, apexi ect. prices range around 400. these are all basic bolt ons and can all be found on ebay motors search under integra ls

i have 98 ls non vtec and there are a few different ways that you can go that are fairly cheap. for an intake manifold i would go with the skunk2 pro series it will run you about 230 with shipping that will use your stock throttle body but i would recomend that you upgrade to a larger one. the aem v2 cai runs about 275 with shipping and thats one of the higher priced cai you can get an aem cai cheaper and still get about the same performance. probly the best exhuast manifold you can get is the dc 4-2-1 header it runs 275 with shipping i still havent decided if i want to go with the dc or the spoon header for just under 100 more than likely go with whats proven dc. for a catback exhuast go with name brand skunk2, greddy, apexi ect. prices range around 400. these are all basic bolt ons and can all be found on ebay motors search under integra ls

Thanx man that helped me alot. How is the Megan Cat-Back Exhaust? thats also name brand.. i kno tanabe is better but the megan isnt too bad either is it? i herd it was prettty good. an since u have the same engine as me. with all the stuff u put in ur car. Manifold, header, intake, catback. how much extra hp do u think u have gained?

:heart: And SolLesHonda.. :heart:

I did find header for undeer 600. i said most of them for the LS are that much. i seen one dc header for 258$.

thanx thoee appreciate the help .

:wub:

(its all jokes bruh dont take it serious) ;D

An im wondering what are all the boltons i can put in the LS engine? can someone make me a list of all the basic bolt ons i can put on my car too make it faster?

thanx :happy:

Headers, Exhaust, Intake, Intake Manifold, Underdrive Pulleys, Fuel Pressure Regulator, Fuel Rail

It all depends on your plans and what you really want to do to the car, but my suggestion is not to do any bolt ons, unless you have the money to get it tuned right after... It will actually slow your car down with some bolt-ons...Now you can throw and exhaust and an intake on the car without tune up for more power but for an LS, its personally not worth it unless either A) you plan on turbo, or B) its a b18b1 and if your still going to turbo it....

Headers, Exhaust, Intake, Intake Manifold, Underdrive Pulleys, Fuel Pressure Regulator, Fuel Rail

It all depends on your plans and what you really want to do to the car, but my suggestion is not to do any bolt ons, unless you have the money to get it tuned right after... It will actually slow your car down with some bolt-ons...Now you can throw and exhaust and an intake on the car without tune up for more power but for an LS, its personally not worth it unless either A) you plan on turbo, or B) its a b18b1 and if your still going to turbo it....

^^Alright well i do plan goin turbo later on. an i do have a b18b1 engine.

Dude, we know you have a B18B engine. We can look at any post you have ever made and see that, but thanks.

And don't listen to blk99si because he thinks you need a FPR and Furel Rail and he is just an absolute moron.

^^K well im going too buy the dc sport header, manifold, etc.

but wouldnt that meen if i make my LS a vtec that i would have tooo buy another set of manifold, an header because they wont fit the b16a head?

or does it have nothin too do with the head?

my fault if im lookin stupid i been readin an i learned alot of crap on here. but theres something i aint sure about thas why i come too this forum. thanx

Archived