The 2007 civic type-r

Rick B.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh well the racing scene is big out here very popular i just wont park my car in the city lol.

the problem with big race scenes is that

too many people stealing cars these days, and with hondas and acuras its so simple. the windows can be pulled out two inches, enough for an arm to slip through and open the door. or you can just reach through the grill with a hook and pop the hood and disconnect the battery then disconnect the horn to turn off the alarm and reconnect the battery. then use a hammer to break the steering lock, and pry off the steering column to gain access to the ignition, which all you need is a screwdriver to take care of. SO BE CAREFUL AND GARAGE YOUR CARS PEOPLE!!!!!

my car was almost stolen from outside of my apartment. they pried open the driver door lock with a screwdriver and opened the door.

Oh well the racing scene is big out here very popular i just wont park my car in the city lol.

one of these nights i'm gonna bring my camara in my town and show you what the scene is around here...it's HUGE. every night there's a meet of 50-100 cars...its crazy

yea damn people get ur own cars....

yo rbolander post some pics of ur car.

honestly, i dont know how to post pics and i dont have any updated ones, i can show you a pic of my motor when it was first put in, not the final outcome, and i can show you a pic of when i had my r34 kit on, which was ripped off by a tow truck when the cops impounded my car

make a photobucket (2 minutes)

upload pics from the comp in jpeg format

go down to the 3rd box below the pic that was uploaded

highlight it, press ctl-c (copy)

come to hondaforums and press ctl-v (paste) in the fast reply or add reply box

press post.

pwnt.

make a photobucket (2 minutes)

upload pics from the comp in jpeg format

go down to the 3rd box below the pic that was uploaded

highlight it, press ctl-c (copy)

come to hondaforums and press ctl-v (paste) in the fast reply or add reply box

press post.

pwnt.

nicely put.

gsr.jpg

my motor when i first got it, not the finished product

628777104_l.jpg

the kit was ripped off by a tow truck when my car was impounded. and i have tenzo seats now.

Dude, I hate Roblander and I really hate Willsi. God are these Honda owners getting.... well, I won't say it

why do you hate me dude, what have i done to you? wtf

Archived