RSX is Dead !

...WillSI06...

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hahaha, i like to stare at it too... its okay..

thats kinda scary. lol. just refresh your browser cuz it should have an advertisement on the side of a truck. i dont care if other people see my old pic, thats why it was there.

NEWWWWWWWWWW.jpg

why did you have that pic in there anyway? that's wierd...

i was stuck in LA traffic and the truck pulled up next to me. i thought it was hilarious so i took a pic with my phone.

i was stuck in LA traffic and the truck pulled up next to me. i thought it was hilarious so i took a pic with my phone.

no this one...kind of freaked me out...

sertysbed-1copy.jpg

yea it could of if the right people were on.

HAHAHAHAHAHA at 90integra.

ok, i get the point. jeeez. lol

now if you keep reposting it though, people might start to wonder about you. you guys are the ones who keep bringing it up

i don't think anyone is concered about my sexual preferance. i've been with the same girl for 3 years...now you on the other hand...what's the deal? are you ok?

hahahaha.. u know i was thinking the same thing.

im straight and ive been dating my girl for 6 months now. that pic was just for fun and its one of my old modeling pics. i use to model for gap back in 95.

I wanted the rsx for a while but was in college and couldn't afford it now i ordered a 06 Si and am waiting for it to arrive but it def sucks that the RSX is being shut down. I read its because of sales but i thought sales were going well i guess the new Civic models stole the show lol. Also i hope they bring the integra back that would be sick.

Considering that the Integra had spent most it's life selling 40-50k models a year, the RSX sales have slumped ever since it debuted. 30k in it's first year...and has declined significantly every year after. Being that we are halfway through the year and only 10k RSXs have left the lot I would consider that pretty lackluster compared to what the Integra did. It wasn't mainly because of the Civic, the market has significantly softened. The 240SX dissapeared. The Probe/MX-6 dissapeared. The Prelude has dissapeared. The Celica has dissapeared. The Eclipse has went into a totally different market. Expect the replacement for the RSX to be something more upscale and packaged to compete within the luxury market, not a car that is labeled a luxury car but cross shopped with a Civic.

I talked to my friends dad whos been a salesman with Acura since its beginning and he told me that the RSX is being discontinued partially because it's not up to par with other Acura vehicles in terms of luxury and reputation. It's kind of the bad-ass of the bunch and Acura wants to be more competitive with BMW and Lexus. So its likely that you guys will see a TSX convertible and coupe with AWD "replacing" the dc5 integra in 2008.

I don't think next year. They're not gonna do any major changes until 2008 because they want every car to be revamped after every four years (TSX debut was 2004, so 2004,2005,2006,2007 models will remain fairly similar).

Archived