Fuel pump on a 89 crx si

89crxsi1003

yeah under the back cargo door area where back seats would be. the filler neck and that goes in there. you can get to it there.

yeah under the back cargo door area where back seats would be. the filler neck and that goes in there. you can get to it there.

thanks cranny apprecitate the help. Can u change the fuel pump from there? the problem im haveing is i just did a complete rebuild but i bought the car with it already started and ive never heard it run so dont know if the fuel pumps any good but going to use a test light to see if i have power to it.

i'd probably change it out for a new one but youll have to take the tank out cause that center piece isnt the pump it is on the left side of the tank. I had some fuel problems and ended up replacing mine it was coated in rust and just looked awful. Not a hard job just takes some time and i recommend using gas cans to catch that expensive gas. Also check your main relay which is under the dash near the hood lever. Not an expert but ive done everything i suggested to mine and it runs like a charm now

Archived