stolen sol

sonnyjc3

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

a friend told me to get racing seats today. idk wtf he was thinking, I love my seats. try shampooing them, and if that doesn't work I think there are places that restore seats, but I dont know what it costs...

actually i dont even know if theyre really black, they day i bought my car i bought seat covers because i wanted to sol seats with the red stripes really bad and since i couldnt get em at the time i bought those cheap ass seat covers from fred meyers and i havent taken em off since. ill take pics in a few days when i can go look at my car again. oh and my car is a 97 S.

how bout the floor mats mine are shot
well my floormats look like there 9 years old. i mean there a little worn, but i mean not excessively worn. to get the red trim on the vents all you gotta do is get some red krylon paint and spray a few coats. teamdelsolwa.com has the directions to do that. for like your door panels and rear panels you gotta use vinyl. i swear though i have the worst luck, on the 4th of july my sol got stolen. on thursday my house burnt to the ground and in the process melted the front end of the rental car i got ( i didnt buy that 12 dollar a day insurance thing), and today my other honda got stolen from my hotel... i swear maybe its a sign.

Good gawd, man! Are you serious about all this? What is going on with that?

How much of all this is insurance taking care of?

well my house is taken care of. i stay in a hotel for a week, move into a rental house for 6 months and by then, my house should be rebuilt, the insurance is paying for all that. but my del sol, im getting hella jipped off because; despite the fact that i have full coverage on it, their not going to pay enough to cover the full loan. their not going to even give me any sort of deal where i can buy a new car and add it to the loan with the del sol, their not going to fix it, and they wont let me buy it back becuase geico doesnt allow you to buy back stolen and recoverd vehicles. so they sol is a gonner, my accord on the other hand i bought in cash and its completly paid off so, i didnt have to buy full coverage on it, i just have liability. and so i guess when you have a car stolen they take all the money from your comprehension to pay for the rental car and to give you money for the value of the car. so pretty much theres no money they can pay me for that, so now im essentially out of a car, and out of a house, and soon to be out of a job if i cant find a way to get there...

Damn, whats going right in your life? Good i hate insurance companys. There rich asses wont even let you buy your car back...
yah i know, what makes me soo mad is that they wont even let me take all the aftermarket stuff i put on off. they said that car needs to be whole. so if i wanna remove my aftermarket exhaust i have to replace it with new exhaust, etc, etc. well anywho, i get paid tomorrow so hopefully i can go find a 90 hatch or cheap crx and buy that in cash and drive that for 2 months or so so i can afford to pay off the rest of my loan for the del sol and make like 1500 to put down on a 97 vtec. i just went to a dealership who said they can find me any del sol in any condition i want so lucky for me finding one wont be hard, since they shop nationwide. does anyone know if a vtec del sol is faster than the 93 style prelude vtecs?

Archived