Radar Detector !

...WillSI06...

+1.

Valentine 1. not only does it have incredible range but arrows to show what direction your being gunned from.

the passport is good too like solles said.

i just picked up a radar for my trip from NYC to Miami and it saved my ass about 12 times. It was a Beltronics Express 795 model. It only cost me $100 brand new. Go to radartest.com and check out the reviews.

there are laser/radar detectors, but they only work if the cop has the laser/radar turned on, it wont tell you where a cop is at or even around unless he is checking speeds, at least in my experience. i havent gotten a speeding ticket in a long time, i usually get tickets because of my loud exhaust, which is retarded cuz there are harleys and muscle cars that are louder than me.

Valentine One all the way. I've had mine for about two months and it saves me daily. The only time it doesn't work is if a cop has his radar off and then you fly by or he sees you and turns it on real quick and shoots you which is rare. The Valentine One picks up more than one ban at once and in which direction instead of just beeping like crazy. It can pick up Laser, Ka bands, K bands, X bands and some bands that they have in Europe if you special order it.

Hell, I have no idea which kind of radar I have, Lol...I stole it from my g/f. But unfortunatly it's illegal scrambling the cops radar...which has saved me many-a-times. Never been pulled over.

My dad has 2 Passport 8500's. The range on it is amazing. Almost too good. Oh the highway he'll pick up a cop about 2 minutes before he sees the cop go by. With a good radar detector, you can be warned enough to slow down when getting shot with a radar gun. It sends out a wide signal that you can pick up when you're not the one getting shot. With laser, it's more pinpoint so if you radar go's off, it's too late. You can get radar/laser blockers too that scramble the signal and send it back as if they missed you.

i would go with the valentine 1... my cuz has had his for about two/three years i have driven with him when it went of... realy good range + direction of where the signal is coming from... but like every one else has been talking bout if the cop uses laser u have to decide.... drive real fast or get pulled over... im thinking of getting the v1 as well...

...huh?

As far as tests go, the Passport 8500 X50, BEL RX65 PRO, and V1 are tied.

What I think, from an unbiased perspective, is that the BEL is in first by a slight advantage, then the Passport, then the V1.

Archived