APEXi VAFCII controller

91_civic

does ne one know how to hook up the vtec controller??? i have the instructions and it tells me which wires off the vtec controller goes where but i dont know which wire on the ecu it is. i have a 92 ls vtec in a 88 hatch with the stock ls ecu, but i dont know what the wires are. ne help would be appriciated thanks.

does ne one know how to hook up the vtec controller??? i have the instructions and it tells me which wires off the vtec controller goes where but i dont know which wire on the ecu it is. i have a 92 ls vtec in a 88 hatch with the stock ls ecu, but i dont know what the wires are. ne help would be appriciated thanks.

GET RID OF IT!!! YOU DONT NEED IT OR WANT IT. trust me. im still trying to get rid of mine, it can cause all kinds of problems for your car. besides, changing the vtec engagement point is useless.

Lol yeah dude get rid of it. rbolander I remember the thread where I told you to get rid of it, you still havn't taken that crap out yet ?

Archived