Plans for the D15....

JungGuo

For my budget i'm going with a junkyard turbo kit along w/ a few new goodies.

I'm going to run a TD04 @ 8lbs w/ a MKIV sidemount which I picked up for 20 bucks. The turbo cost me 40. Also going to get some cheap press bent 3" for all my piping, and a 10 dollar CRX exhaust manifold w/ flange for 50 bucks. Finally its going to get a 2 3/4" press bent exhaust and an auto zone special exhaust tip.

All in all with food cost and bandaid's for when I cut myself... I'm looking at 200 bucks to get it all installed and gain about 40% whp and tq.

Baseline - 88.93 WHP - 86.32 Ft. Lbs.

nothing wrong with that dude. I'm piecing together a junkyard turbo for my brothers engine that we are building up in the next week or so after all the interals come in!

I just need a cheap t3, or t3/t4 turbo and i'm set. header, intercooler, and intake will all be custom.

Great way to start learning by puttin together your own setup, and if you ruin a piece, so what? you didn't pay didly for the piece, just go get another. try doing that with a $3000 + turbo setup.

go for it!

Oh sorry...I forgot about the FMU and AFCII just to help the car along a little bit :)

Yeah, and if I blow the motor they are cheap to find since everyone is always replacing these motors w/ Vtec DOHC ones. But its gonna be great to romp on DOHC Vtec motors w/ my SOHC non Vtec.

"Come on its only a 1.5 Litre"

No need. I talk daily with the owner and driver of the fastest SOHC in the south.

Just for S&G's. Please answer these questions.

who did you headwork

what cam are you running

what intake manifold

what turbo

injector size

EMS

gears you're running

What is the dynamic CR of your engine

No need. I talk daily with the owner and driver of the fastest SOHC in the south.

Just for S&G's. Please answer these questions.

who did you headwork

what cam are you running

what intake manifold

what turbo

injector size

EMS

gears you're running

What is the dynamic CR of your engine

I did all my own work. I run 13.1 on Methyl alcohol.

and it haz a GT72 turbo. AEM standalone, to much to list

put it to you like this I have about 25,000 in car :laugh:

put it to you like this I have about 25,000 in car

Have fun with your Holy Moly turbo kit. I bet you'll be saying holy moly when your manifold cracks and your compressor blows. Its like the old saying you get what you payed for. Oh and your such a liar.

Have fun with your Holy Moly turbo kit. I bet you'll be saying holy moly when your manifold cracks and your compressor blows. Its like the old saying you get what you payed for. Oh and your such a liar.

I tell you what buddy think what you want. when if you ever come to the {noproblem raceway}

just bring lots of money for that heads up match oookkk.:thumbsup:

put it to you like this I have about 25,000 in car :laugh:

You're an idiot.

GT72 is too big for most B series builds.

13.1 is slow as crap for 400+ hp.

25k + AEM EMS + SSAutochrome....

BRB, going to put my waders on.

Archived