06 SI

...WillSI06...

LOL thanks for the advice dude i dont get the car until september they told me i had to wait 12 weeks because of high demand so i havent even driven the thing yet. Ive been trying to learn whatever i can so i will be ready to mod when i get it i just know the basic's lol. So i am hoping the car will be everything it is hyped up to be but thanks for all the feedback peace !

It is. My friend has one. It beats the Type S, even with less hp. My friend has a Type S with Intake, and still got beat.

The gearing is good too. Great car overall. There are tons of parts out for it right now. Turbos included.

Wow i am much more excited about this car after hearing all this good stuff about it. Cant wait to crack VTEC lol, By the way SolesHonda what color did your friend get his SI in and what mod's does he have or is planning !

The 06 Si is a lot more bang for the buck then an RSX type-s. Plus you can buy one for about the price of a base RSX. The Si beats it mainly because of the limited slip differential. It's also a really good handling car, it handles slalom at the same speed of a Dodge Viper srt-10

Wow i am much more excited about this car after hearing all this good stuff about it. Cant wait to crack VTEC lol, By the way SolesHonda what color did your friend get his SI in and what mod's does he have or is planning !

you got a real nice car my man.

aem intake

greddy cat-back

dc-sports header

is a decent start....but yeah, very good choice of car imo.

That's a nice setup your friend has i was thinking about White for a while but i got the Night Hawk Black Pearl it look the best with the I-VTEC sticker on the side plus with tints i can lay low and not bring too much attention to myself while cruising at night. I also got the Navi, plus HFP body kit all around, plus Fog Light's, i didnt get the 18's would it mess up the ride quality a little bit i think but anyway thats the setup !

That's a nice setup your friend has i was thinking about White for a while but i got the Night Hawk Black Pearl it look the best with the I-VTEC sticker on the side plus with tints i can lay low and not bring too much attention to myself while cruising at night. I also got the Navi, plus HFP body kit all around, plus Fog Light's, i didnt get the 18's would mess up the ride quality a little bit i think but anyway thats the setup !

got any pics? i wanna see it.

This is too SolLesHonda why take off the sticker dude, sorry 90integrac1 i dont have pics yet because i dont get it until september i have to wait 12 weeks because of high demand but as soon as i get it i will post plenty of pic's. I also am building a Car Domain page for it.

This is too SolLesHonda why take off the sticker dude, sorry 90integrac1 i dont have pics yet because i dont get it until september i have to wait 12 weeks because of high demand but as soon as i get it i will post plenty of pic's. I also am building a Car Domain page for it.

im dan, solLes is mike fyi

welcome to the board.

My name is Will i am 21 from the Weschester NY area i am glad to be apart of this forum thanks for the warm welcome ! P.S. My name is willacuralover88 on AIM if anybody want's to hit me up & WildWill88 on X-Fire if anybody wants to play Counter Strike !

A friend of mine just got one in fiji blue, its sexy. We were zippin around the highway for a little while... he seemed like he was having tons of fun, he wont let me behind the wheel tho.. :(

With time, he said he would he is just bonding with it now or something he calls it haha

Don't worry, I think anyone that gets something new doesn't let anyone else drive it for a long time. It's like my friends they don't let me drive their cars, even though they aren't new. And I am, an ok driver.

Archived