Met the teckademics guys

shishpanik

On my way downtown on July 3rd I spotted 3 cars parked in front of a hotel by dupont circle and realized that one of them looked really familiar. I saw a blue tuned m3, a twin turbo 350z, and an easy to spot silver porsche 911 gt3. All of them had a lot of decals and obviously a lot of mods on them. Me and my friends decided to park and talk to the people who owned them and we ended up talking to them and they said they went on kind of a roadtrip from california up to here. The guy we were mainly talking to (who had a lotus elise) told us some crazy stories like one of them who owned a viper srt10 blew his engine driving through arizona so he just bought an M5 to finish up the journey!! It was pretty cool, seeing as these tuners seem pretty well known in the car-tuning community. Anyone else ever meet them?

I've never met them, but seen their DVDs. Wish I could meet them because like they were saying, they are rich, and beat the crap out of the nicest cars around. That's the crowd of people you need to hang out with.

im on the teck forums a lot. chris has the porsche, he's the man/administrader of teckademics.

whatever you do, don't buy Mischief 3000...sucks balls

Mischief 3000 was alright. I think Invasion was the best one though. Destroy...meh. Dynasty was kinda sweet.

If I ever have enough money to throw around like that, the players run is the first thing i'm doing.

Archived