what is the p28 ecu from

hahaha shaddddddup , i went to work at 7 am tuesday morning , and got off work at ahh , 6 am wednesday , lol. thats right 20 fukin hour shift baby. but i did make a grand so , 1000 bucks for one whole days work is worth staying up for. hehe

yeah that ECU is for a D16Z6 r ol buddy. whats it running right now in your car? OBD 1 as well i should add.

hahaha shaddddddup , i went to work at 7 am tuesday morning , and got off work at ahh , 6 am wednesday , lol. thats right 20 fukin hour shift baby. but i did make a grand so , 1000 bucks for one whole days work is worth staying up for. hehe

yeah that ECU is for a D16Z6 r ol buddy. whats it running right now in your car? OBD 1 as well i should add.

so its not really an upgrade for my car to have that then? so that would explain why i have a rev limiter at 7500 instead of 8500 anymore and why the car doesnt have as much power anymore. youre still lazy. lol. its called monster.

your running a 95 C1 eh , you need an OBD 1 , P72 my man , well its what it should have in it anyways. either that or keep your P28 which will work for your car cleanly , but id also run hondata or similar piggyback to give you more control over whats happening with your engine. basically you can run any OBD 1 VTEC ecu , as long as its piggybacked. otherwise id go with a P72 my man.

your running a 95 C1 eh , you need an OBD 1 , P72 my man , well its what it should have in it anyways. either that or keep your P28 which will work for your car cleanly , but id also run hondata or similar piggyback to give you more control over whats happening with your engine. basically you can run any OBD 1 VTEC ecu , as long as its piggybacked. otherwise id go with a P72 my man.

i talked to the guy today who did the work for me, he said he had to put the p28 in because my gsr ecu wasnt engaging the vtec. it sucks, my car is doin its full potential that it should have been. where can i get the ecu i need.

sounds like he wanted your ECU for himself and told you it was broke to keep it. just my opinion . try ebay dude , or junkyards , not an easy thing to come by for sure. good luck dude i hope you find one. make sure its an OBD 1 ECU as well.

P28 is for the z6 correct

no, you are not gaining anything by having it in your GSR.

you should be on ebay looking for a P72 ECU this will most likely bring your redline to 7200 which is what a stock GSR redlines at. there is no real reason to rise past it. theres no more power up there, it will actually slow you down until you get more modifications done you the motor and transmission.

GSR's red from 8000-8200.

i talked to the guy today who did the work for me, he says that my gsr ecu is broken and that i have to buy a new one. also what pisses me off, is that he switched out the ecus without telling me. even if it is broken, i shouldnt have to pay for the new one since i bought all the parts off him to begin with.

hes scamming you dude 100%. even if its "broke" as he says. it most likely can be fixed. its nothing but chips and resisters dude.

Archived