car wont start

92civic21

alright i was driving alone normally and downshifted to 2nd from 3rd to take this right turn in front of me and all seemed normal and when i went to push on the gas the car did nothing so i thought i was off but it wasnt but also had no power. then the car shut off after rolling to a stop on the side of the road. tired starting it and nothing happened. the start just mad the winding noise but the engine wasnt turning over or anything. tried push starting it that did nothing and bought a new started and the did nothing. when u try to start the car the starter with spin and you can see the belts spinning but the engine wont turn over or anything. so i need some help on what could be wrong.

If you decide to replace it yourself, make sure you know what you are doing. That isn't one of those things you can just half-ass. If you don't have the mechanical ability, have someone help you or do it for you.

Archived