how aerodymic is a body kit?

Pballer2005

99civicsi99 what do you got goin on ur car, looks nice and clean, is that just front lip? how much did you lower it?

Dropped 1.5 and 1.7 on back (tein springs).. added rear lip and spoiler for looks, and the SI comes stock with Si front lip (very similar to type R front lip)

99civicsi99 ur car is bad ass in my opinion. looks nice and clean. i think i want to stay away from body kits cuz alot of people don't like em and i'm the one who's gotta listen to what everyone has to say about it, plus i'm starting to grow out of it myself, they are just too expensive and would make my car ride too low and driveways around here are too steep. if i couldn't find an si front bumber for my car at a pick n pull or something how much do you think honda would charge for it unpainted?

99civicsi99 ur car is bad ass in my opinion. looks nice and clean. i think i want to stay away from body kits cuz alot of people don't like em and i'm the one who's gotta listen to what everyone has to say about it, plus i'm starting to grow out of it myself, they are just too expensive and would make my car ride too low and driveways around here are too steep. if i couldn't find an si front bumber for my car at a pick n pull or something how much do you think honda would charge for it unpainted?

Probably around $200-300.

Check eBay. You can probably find a used one, or a new aftermarket one (around $50 + s/h, will most likely need some fitment done).

Thanks man. Are your looking for the whole front bumper or just the lip?

• 5 weeks later...

bringing back an old post here. i was cruizin around in the desert at 120mph, not really cruizin, and sh1t i had a hard time keepin my car steady, it felt like my car was just going float up off the road and fly away.

Archived