Some pics

The Yukon's done. I'm tired of frackin with it. It's my mobbin baby but haven't had much time to f*ck with it due to the Supra project, and the recently scrapped Jetta project. Anyways, here's some pics for the hell of it.

- Clear Corners

- Halo Headlights

- Tinted front windows to match rears

- Removed Roof Racks

- Remote Start

- PAC Audio Video Conversion

- 9" Vizualogic Headrest Monitors

- Accelevision DVD/TV Tuner w/ headliner antenna

- Dynamat Extreme on entire floor and doors

- Building an enclosure for 2 JL 10W6V2 and a JL 500/1 amp

- 22" Kaitik Z6 rims by MHT wheels w/ 305/45/22 Falken S/TZ04's

- Volant Cold Air Intake

163167495.jpg

163167482.jpg

163167490.jpg

163167505.jpg

Dude, my friend Nick was telling me there is this guy in this one neighborhood nearby that has 2 hooked up Supras in his garage, and of course I didn't believe him, so I had to see. Low and behold, last night we drove by and it was open, and there they were. Damn.

Joe, if when you're done, the Supra looks anything like these, they will be gorgeous.

The Denali is nice, and joe i would take you up on your offer because thats the SUV I was going to buy but had to put it on hold cause im getting some stuff for the NSX, and well buying a 300ZX TT so yea Nice Denali!

Dude, my friend Nick was telling me there is this guy in this one neighborhood nearby that has 2 hooked up Supras in his garage, and of course I didn't believe him, so I had to see. Low and behold, last night we drove by and it was open, and there they were. Damn.

Joe, if when you're done, the Supra looks anything like these, they will be gorgeous.

I was talking to a guy that has a Supra here in my town. he was telling me all about it and I asked him to bring it down. WOW! Is all I can say. He had a dyno slip and a video of it runnin the dyno. It made just shy of 100 horse. It was an awesome copper color with some chrome 19's on it. I wanted to bust a nut right then and there!!!!

Anyways, thanks for the compliments!

Archived